Project-SK

Nov 23, 2020
Hi guys i wanna know if someone can help me with a bug i think , well my chara was playing in the console when marcus and morgan tell him to go to know the real city life or something i dont remember well , but the point is i was transport to a place with lots of cars and people telling me my car is no good enough to race them and se warren, nesrot and try to talk them but cant do much my chara only can talk with people with cars and always saying the same i tried talk with all chara in the map but nothing happen i wanna know if theres some way to get out cause i can use the cheat or bug fixer to get out but marcus and morgan are behind me and cant do much only can use the phone but cant enter any place and cant do much

Tjh1996

Sep 21, 2022
Help me,pls, there was no response at the end of the time, and the MaP250.json I found was also of no help to the game

suspe

Dec 13, 2018
in the book of faces its says to attend to history clases but nothig happens no matter how many classed i attend

arrozconpato

Jun 6, 2023
Help me,pls, there was no response at the end of the time, and the MaP250.json I found was also of no help to the game
In that part, there is nothing to find, when the time is up I don't remember if you should press the door or the closet, nothing more

minyar13

Feb 18, 2020
Use the 0951 patch first then use the 0952 patch second then third finally the 0953 patch and a save file in case any loops happen (overwrite a file3 save with this in the save folder then load it from within the game, also your name can be changed via mod or pc).
This fixed my Carol quest issues too. Jason still not showing up though

darkloraed

Oct 5, 2019
Guys, I'm stuck with school assignments
In the mechanics workshop, I cannot complete the rest of the events
This is my save. Please help me as soon as possible

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes