JustBizzu

Apr 25, 2019
im stuck at "in the morning the family await you in the living room", i've tried to use patch but im always stuck, sooo can anyone provide me a working save after this mission, or at least tell me if the first version of this game is bugged af like the revamp?

undercover75

May 28, 2018
has the noa and allison threesome been removed? I cant get it to trigger, both are maxed out and had anal with. Cheat mod says incest is activated too
It will not appear if you have choose to agree with Noa instead of Alison in the argument they have on the new law.

arrozconpato

Jun 6, 2023
has the noa and allison threesome been removed? I cant get it to trigger, both are maxed out and had anal with. Cheat mod says incest is activated too
If you already had all of Allison's dates, then when you go to Marckus' house to see them, when you talk to any of them, it will show you to call Allison or Noa

trungtin

Oct 18, 2018
brenda not show on book of face, she show on afternoon in fron of shcool but i click her and it said not implement , anyone? pls help

eovqaz

Jan 31, 2022
Still do not know what to do when the Book Of Faces tells me to "Spend more time with your aunt". If anybody has the slightest idea, please let me know.

Largeguap

Jun 10, 2020
v0.94 Unoffical Bugfixes Patch
Updated:
10/23/2023

If you want me to fix a bug that is NOT on the list, you can send me a save or detail description via dm/pm. But please don't expect me to play your game for a whole 10mins etc. Save facing the problem or right before the problem please

Change-log:
Missing Image patch updated​

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
bug fix for sarah first dance scene included??

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
Still do not know what to do when the Book Of Faces tells me to "Spend more time with your aunt". If anybody has the slightest idea, please let me know.
If BoN hasn't changed that, she lives in old quarter #2 and you can visit her in the morning (can't confirm myself if that wasn't changed because I haven't yet reached that part in the new playtrough, if you confirm this, pls let everyone know)

Reactions: arrozconpato

Neravisk

Mar 8, 2021
=====================================
I have the fuck same problem , when went to talk to her in recess she just ask me if she want to fuck can someone help me
please i am very much enjoy this game

help
help
For this case use this
Take your save here and just change the number from the misson school
Sorry for my bad english,
I hope it helps

trungtin

Oct 18, 2018
v0.94 Unoffical Bugfixes Patch
Updated:
10/23/2023

If you want me to fix a bug that is NOT on the list, you can send me a save or detail description via dm/pm. But please don't expect me to play your game for a whole 10mins etc. Save facing the problem or right before the problem please

Change-log:
Missing Image patch updated​

can you fix this? pls
Screenshot 2023-11-22 215333.png

eovqaz

Jan 31, 2022
If BoN hasn't changed that, she lives in old quarter #2 and you can visit her in the morning (can't confirm myself if that wasn't changed because I haven't yet reached that part in the new playtrough, if you confirm this, pls let everyone know)
That's the thing. I go there, press on the door but nothing happens. Only the Hud with the time and money twitches a little, but that's it.

arrozconpato

Jun 6, 2023
That's the thing. I go there, press on the door but nothing happens. Only the Hud with the time and money twitches a little, but that's it.
You have some options to try:
Load your last save and continue again, go to school and when you finish he may be waiting for you outside, sleep like I told you, try going to his house at different times.
I don't know, that's what I would try, but I didn't have any complications in that part so it shouldn't be too difficult.

eovqaz

Jan 31, 2022
You have some options to try:
Load your last save and continue again, go to school and when you finish he may be waiting for you outside, sleep like I told you, try going to his house at different times.
I don't know, that's what I would try, but I didn't have any complications in that part so it shouldn't be too difficult.
Fingers crossed

teraptuss

May 4, 2019
Curious what folks think about this game: https://f95zone.to/threads/exposed-ep-3-3-prologue-goldengob.144119/

Compared to My New Life....same engine...kind of the same style and themes

I think Exposed is better....but curious what folks think.
Its a short game. Not much to it. He has a long game with the same MC and Mom here https://f95zone.to/threads/the-wants-of-summer-v0-18-goldengob.85733/. Dudes Dick is kind of weird. And I know I am not supposed to play for the dudes dong, but its off putting. Besides that the animations are good. Story is not really fleshed out and kind of has a made up as you go feel, but the Dev is active and really nice to the folks here on f95. I am sure he has a plan though. Dev is also open to suggestions and does not shit on you or kick you out if you say something like Bon does. Also does not have 5k reasons each patch is late. If you like the Art style its worth a look. As much as we all like to shit on bon ( and he earned it 10 fold ) My New life's story was pretty good. I feel like had he just finished that game there would have been a lot less angry people. Instead in this game he butchered 5 of my favorite chicks story's.

I stick around mostly because I love a good train wreck...and now that SOTN is not fixing Bons abortion of code and bugs ....train wreck is about to get good :)

Jan 24, 2023
Morning all,

I've seen a few mentions of the invisibility bug here but no cast-iron resolution. Mine went after the race scene and I haven't been able to get it back. One option was to go to the shower in the new house, but I'm not that far in and can't enter that house. Also, the BoF suggestion doesn't seem to work.

Are there any other ideas?

Cheers

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes