eovqaz

Jan 31, 2022
Nothing seems to work for the Aunt quest and I am actually very mad about it. How can I get past that if I cannot interact with the door?

undercover75

May 28, 2018
Nothing seems to work for the Aunt quest and I am actually very mad about it. How can I get past that if I cannot interact with the door?
It's possible that's the mission with Maggie, when she come get you after school, try to go to school and when school end there's Rachel Markus and Morgan waiting for you to spend the afternoon but instead you go with Maggie.

eovqaz

Jan 31, 2022
It's possible that's the mission with Maggie, when she come get you after school, try to go to school and when school end there's Rachel Markus and Morgan waiting for you to spend the afternoon but instead you go with Maggie.
Gonna post the save and please try to see if it works on your end.

minyar13

Feb 18, 2020
Can anyone share what to do to make it think Jason's quest is complete? Which variables to edit...that kind of thing?

Hardrokker78

Oct 27, 2019
Why are people so lazy? Report same problems, errors, bugs time after time...
There's solutions, answers if you read...
To those who can not read or are too lazy to read before report same again:

1. Delete the game
2-Delete the zip file
3. Wait until BoN really fix his game
and all the bugs and errors

:giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

Reactions: DubDub
Nov 24, 2023
Why are people so lazy? Report same problems, errors, bugs time after time...
There's solutions, answers if you read...
To those who can not read or are too lazy to read before report same again:

1. Delete the game
2-Delete the zip file
3. Wait until BoN really fix his game
and all the bugs and errors

:giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:
Dude I know it but still my bug is unique lol that's why somebody help me with the race quest, it is so frustrating

Bolt

Apr 29, 2017
Hi, can someone help me? I'm at the final scene with Sandra (anal) but when the scene is done, my screen is stuck on a image of Sandra. I try the bug fixer (image stuck), but it change nothing.
Do you have a solution?

GothSummer

Aug 27, 2017
I can't seem to use the car I bought? I did give back Tyna's car and did the first race with my own car, when I want to use it in the garage I always get the event where you meet Tyna with HER car and give it back. Am I missing something?

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes