eovqaz

Jan 31, 2022
It's normal, if Nestor doesn't send you a message about a new package, then it's okay. You just have to continue with the main or school mission, whatever it asks of you.
The BoF says "Go to school", but nothing happens. When i am at the recess, there is an exclamation mark at the bathroom, but nothing happens there.

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
So now that we got 9.5 for whatever that's worth, how long before bon releases the next version? I'm betting next year March at the earliest. Honestly i think it might be time to quit.
Don't expect anything big, this update "took" him 8 months and had 14 delays.
If we are happy we will get from now to the end of next year 2 updates or he will get even worse (which is quite impossible but if it's a negative impossibility BON will make it possible)

arrozconpato

Jun 6, 2023
The BoF says "Go to school", but nothing happens. When i am at the recess, there is an exclamation mark at the bathroom, but nothing happens there.
Try to go to school at 7 a.m.
Or advance in a secondary mission of a companion.
But I have never had an error like this happen to me, so you have to try or keep asking :(

eovqaz

Jan 31, 2022
Try to go to school at 7 a.m.
Or advance in a secondary mission of a companion.
But I have never had an error like this happen to me, so you have to try or keep asking :(
Just did the Pink weed to see if I can go through this one, but nothing seems to happen when I attend to classes of interact with npcs.

Gugatron

Dec 12, 2017
The fixer didn't help me much, because in the first mission with Carol where I have to talk to Markus, he simply isn't there.
1701134369976.png
Edit: Forget it, just walk a little further and it will be there.

tupuya

Sep 3, 2017
One question, is this game playable in the state it is in?
Do you think it is a good time to start it or is it worth waiting for a more stable version? any guess of dates :D

Jan 24, 2023
Hey all. Still haven't seen a working solution for the invisible character after the race with Tyna. Has anyone managed to get around this?

Going into BoF and moving around profiles hasn't worked and I can't go to the shower in the new house as I'm not there yet. These are the two possibles I've seen so far.

Cheers

Reactions: kaixbi

MarsOrigin

Apr 15, 2021
I have faced an issue in this quest, I am inside Lucy's home and I have been given a task to find Lucy's laptop (I know that the laptop is not there), however, as soon as the timer is finished, nothing happens. Lucy does not walks in her home. Can anyone fix this issue? I am stuck on this quest. Unknowingly what was to come, I saved the game at that spot.
I got the solution to this problem, after the timer ends, you will be taken to the living room, and that is where you should go to the bathroom/washroom and then the quest will be continued.

MarsOrigin

Apr 15, 2021
D
Hey all. Still haven't seen a working solution for the invisible character after the race with Tyna. Has anyone managed to get around this?

Going into BoF and moving around profiles hasn't worked and I can't go to the shower in the new house as I'm not there yet. These are the two possibles I've seen so far.

Cheers
Do not use the cheat mod to play the game and that will fix the issue that you have mentioned.

MarsOrigin

Apr 15, 2021
I can't seem to use the car I bought? I did give back Tyna's car and did the first race with my own car, when I want to use it in the garage I always get the event where you meet Tyna with HER car and give it back. Am I missing something?
Maybe I have misunderstood what you have said but I think you should use the car option when you are outside your house (not in your garden either or the garage) or institute. Try standing on the road or the sidewalk and then use the car option. Hope that clears the issue at hand.

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes