BXDI

Jul 28, 2020
Im currently stuck after the introduction of Pill. I cant leave the house to go to the hornet pub. Any fixes?

Jun 26, 2020
every time i ask rachel for a date it jumps straight to sex scenes with mc's mother. I even have bug fixes.
Are you having this problem too?
I'm going to do like some... stop playing and wait for a miracle

sb10l

Apr 9, 2020
Bug??? Fight scene at Warrens. Getting a lot of "Retry", Tyana loses, Retry, Retry, no progression forward. Tyana pngs are missing. Try searching without success. Looking for solution to fix. Any help would be appreciated, otherwise, dead game.

Usop123

Sep 20, 2019
I will skip how many times I started the game with a save from an hour because of the bugs.

Now I have a problem with Brend, I gave her tickets from Pam and her individual history should start, and stands before school afternoon but the notification pops up that it was not implemented.
When I played a few years ago it was ...

Project-SK

Nov 23, 2020
Hey guys i have a problem in the main story mission tell me meet warren after school but he never shows up i dont know if i have to complete all school quest i only have left jason and brenda but is because u cant complete them is a bug or someting else?

Project-SK

Nov 23, 2020
I can't seem to use the car I bought? I did give back Tyna's car and did the first race with my own car, when I want to use it in the garage I always get the event where you meet Tyna with HER car and give it back. Am I missing something?
Press w an select car option is like the bus just dont cost the 2 dollrs

secretlarrs

May 11, 2020
OK some shit is going on right now. after russian quest ivana somehow followed MC even after quest and now boom after doing couple quest because idk how to get the fuck rid of her since that shit is a bug, now my MC has become Ivanna!!! Boom Fucking Beggar MAGIC!
Edit: i need help fixing this :p
Seriously. Is there no way to use a tool or edit a save file to fix this bug yet?

Gasparbatman

Jan 30, 2022
I get stuck here in Lucy's quest, probably because Ivanna is set as default character and all other characters follow her, which causes the dialogue to trigger twice. This has not been a problem up until now. The character freezes at this point. Locking/unlocking does not work. Teleporting does not work, so I need to remove Ivanna somehow. Anyone knows how?
I'm having the same problem, does anybody knows how to fix it?

MarsOrigin

Apr 15, 2021
Here's the updated fix he just dropped.
I have faced an issue in this quest, I am inside Lucy's home and I have been given a task to find Lucy's laptop (I know that the laptop is not there), however, as soon as the timer is finished, nothing happens. Lucy does not walks in her home. Can anyone fix this issue? I am stuck on this quest. Unknowingly what was to come, I saved the game at that spot.

Sexywolf24

May 15, 2023
I love this game played it couple years back but i got stuck on the MC Moms birthday mission. Started to play it again but I download it to my computer, but came across a lot of bugs. Hopefully who the Developer is or anyone who is helping will work on the bugs first before starting with new updates for the game.

kurosuga

Jul 6, 2018
I have even used the 0.953fix but still nothing happens, is there anyone that knows how to fix this ? ://

save file is attached if anyone knows how to maybe fix it through that
Did you find a fix for this yet as I am stuck on the same part.

Rennnt_97

Feb 27, 2021
Is anyone else stuck after the chemistry class,the teacher goes to the toilet and after that in Book of Faces it tells "focus on school quest" then "focus on Lucy quest" and "focus on Maria quest" but Maria doesn't have anything new ?
Same. Did you find a solution?

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes