• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

soyjari

Jun 29, 2018
Hey guys, can anyone point me in the right direction? I'm trying to complete Morgans story ark, and it's telling me to check my YouTV channel but when I go on it I keep getting this pop up (even if I use the PC over the smartphone)

View attachment 1284594
Have you already gone to the gamestore and done the mission that the manager gives you to get the super pc?

naruto95

Oct 25, 2018
I want to suggest something very cool. How about if we could play with story like we did with Laura? . What I am trying to say is we could play as Sarah?, Maria? , Amy? in some certain parts of the story. I mean, is more excitement and I think everyone would enjoy playing with those girls too. ( I forgot Lucy) lol

Reactions: - ZAIKO -

Cesarbr

May 8, 2018
I'm stuck with "create an account for Laura on her computer" and Maria "go to pool in your house in the mornig".
Any tips?
Thanks!

soyjari

Jun 29, 2018
and whats the difference between these 2 versions? is it just graphics or what is changed?
The gameplay is more intuitive, this is a revamp of the other abandoned game. They continue the story, there is more interaction, you would have to play both to notice. But for me this revamp is better because with the other one if it wasn't for the tutorials I would be stuck

rev2020

Oct 16, 2019
Hey Bon
add more content where Laura plays with Marias boobs.
that last scene was damn hot.
more of that :)

And more of Laura and Maria content aswell
i think they need to start to learn each other more.

Reactions: LustNull

Ezio31

Feb 1, 2020
Mod scenes for v0.84.5
(I will be updating as the game is updated )

Mod
Mega
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Install mod
-Copy the files from the MOD folder and paste them into the "Mynewlife/data" folder
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Necessary-
some images are no longer in the new versions you have to download this patch

* If some are missing, please send me a message.

Paste on Mynewlife/www/img/pictures
Patch to fix missing images
Mega
*Compress version
Mega

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How to enter the gallery?
-Click on the icon that points
-Have fun :)
View attachment 688895
sir will u update to have laura scenes?

megaxxx

Aug 27, 2017
One question, there is a threesome scene with Daisy and her Mother? Already maxed the two i think (4 pink hearts). And there is any content with Carol's mother?

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
One question, there is a threesome scene with Daisy and her Mother? Already maxed the two i think (4 pink hearts). And there is any content with Carol's mother?
There's no threesome with Daisy and her mother.

No content for Carol's mother.

Reactions: soyjari

Sceptilian

Feb 18, 2020
I have another glitch whenever I do the jet mission as soon as I enter the building I get caught by the guard and shot resulting in a gameover.

van47

Dec 22, 2019
anyone can help me how to upload on youtv? i cant find anyone who sells games and when i click the upload button its not saying anything. i got the best computer the turnet gives. i just want to do uploading for the mall events.

Last edited:

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
anyone can help me how to upload on youtv? i cant find anyone who sells games and when i click the upload button its not saying anything. i got the best computer the turnet gives. i just want to do uploading for the mall events.
YouTv system is not implemented yet.

Reactions: van47
3.00 star(s) 135 Votes