ghaash

Jul 24, 2017
Can't see mr. Jordan in otto Labs no matter the hour i go. i tried telling the recepcionist im visiting maria but it changed nothing. And i didn't talk to warren out of school. pls help.

Kokun01

May 18, 2020
Hello good, I want to start this game but one question, is this a remaster? or is it the continuation of the other My New Life that is abandoned? Sorry for my bad English

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
Hello good, I want to start this game but one question, is this a remaster? or is it the continuation of the other My New Life that is abandoned? Sorry for my bad English
it's a remastered version with some changes on the storyline

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
Anyone knows what the poll was?
I just get the 404 page...
Thank you.
If Lizzy should or shouldn't be Marckus's girlfriend. I don't know what won but last time I checked, about 1 hour before closing, she was going to be marckus' girlfriend with 180 votes over 160 for her to not be

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
If Lizzy should or shouldn't be Marckus's girlfriend. I don't know what won but last time I checked, about 1 hour before closing, she was going to be marckus' girlfriend with 180 votes over 160 for her to not be
If I remember correctly wasn't Markus dating Amy's best friend?

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
If I remember correctly wasn't Markus dating Amy's best friend?
now that you say it...... yes he was, he messaged the MC super happy about it. strange. Maybe I misread and Lizzy was going to be Morgan's GF? Idk, all I have is my memory and this post from beggar after the vote was closed

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
Morgan girlfriend*

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes