SickleLove

Aug 23, 2020
How much futa/trans content there is in this game? It's a good amount of content or it's just to farm tags?
About 5 characters, two you go threesome with are set to repetitive scene and the other 3 are one time scene, and there will be more...also join the Mafia gang later for the gigantic futa if you want to see her content for the upcoming update.

SickleLove

Aug 23, 2020
Not thaaat much. There is chloe, with some scenes during other people's questlines and her own questline which is apparently made but not yet integrated into the game ( here I teach how to unlock it, but preferably do so on a separate save just to enjoy the quest as "preview", change everything back after). Then there are Markus' cousin and her gf, Andrea and Rose, and during the weed delivery quests you can fuck a futa, but that's a 1-time
Don't forget Laura update, two futa scene were optional in the bathroom stale the one you fallow her in public bathroom and the comic convention one.

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
HINT said Maria wait MC in parking,but I didn't find Maria.
View attachment 1267461
View attachment 1267462
I remember there were something strange on this part, put I'm not quite sure of what.... First, try sleeping in your bed then checking the parking. Also, try waiting hour by hour in the parking trough the whole morning (7:00 to 11:00), and the same at the elevator door (like, inside the house)

Freshkope

Feb 10, 2021
So I’ve probably put about a day’s worth of playtime into this and so far there’s no Futa on male content, either the Futas are doing foreplay on the MC, or the MC is fucking them. Can anyone confirm this is all the Futa content, or do I need to keep playing to unlock more?

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
So I’ve probably put about a day’s worth of playtime into this and so far there’s no Futa on male content, either the Futas are doing foreplay on the MC, or the MC is fucking them. Can anyone confirm this is all the Futa content, or do I need to keep playing to unlock more?
no futa on male, only male on futa or futa on futa

Reactions: Oxiton

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
still doesn't work. here is the save.
This seems to be a bug in the game's Maria book of faces. Before this quest did you get a Maria quest

"Go at Saturday night to work at the Pinky club."
or
"Go to Helen's house at night and try to enter."

Cause from your save's variable, these quest should of been completed already.
You should be seeing "Visit Helen at her home at noon". Maria " if statement" is causing this bug. It is just bad coding/accident

I am assuming you did those quest already and I am setting it to see the message to continue.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ahegao is best

HammerU89

Jan 13, 2019
Played most of the day getting through the Daisy/Shirley content, i.e 3 stars on both. Quit playing for a few hours, come back and my saves for that stuff is gone. Fuck!!!! Showed my last save was before starting the soccer/burrito event on Saturday. Fuck!!!!

May 2, 2020
This seems to be a bug in the game's Maria book of faces. Before this quest did you get a Maria quest

"Go at Saturday night to work at the Pinky club."
or
"Go to Helen's house at night and try to enter."

Cause from your save's variable, these quest should of been completed already.
You should be seeing "Visit Helen at her home at noon". Maria " if statement" is causing this bug. It is just bad coding/accident

I am assuming you did those quest already and I am setting it to see the message to continue.
It works! thanks for your help! but I have other question...
1.The task about Mrs.Jordan(Chemistry teacher)is stuck.I just meet her husband one time at otter labs.Next time go there did not see her husband or Jordan.
2.Is there 3p sence event about Daisy and Beth? I guess they have?
3.Is there more event about Lizzy Mc Green?

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
It works! thanks for your help! but I have other question...
1.The task about Mrs.Jordan(Chemistry teacher)is stuck.I just meet her husband one time at otter labs.Next time go there did not see her husband or Jordan.
2.Is there 3p sence event about Daisy and Beth? I guess they have?
3.Is there more event about Lizzy Mc Green?
ok, first, look trough the thread before bombarding someone with questions. The search bar allows filtering by multiple words, limiting to this thread and even filtering by member. If it's a known bug, it's very likely that either me, Symphony of the night or lordashram already answered. Now, adressing your questions

1 - already answered here
2 - Yes, complete both their questlines, advance their interactive sex until anal is unlocked, then go to one of their houses in the afternoon (Beth's I think)
3 - not yet

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
Does anyone know how to get this
just because an image is in the game's files, doesn't mean it is implemented in the game. The girl in the images seems to be Christian's sister, so you'll likely get to that scene trough the gentlemen questline, once it is implemented. Or the image may have been part of a discarded idea and was just left there, wouldn't be the first time

May 2, 2020
ok, first, look trough the thread before bombarding someone with questions. The search bar allows filtering by multiple words, limiting to this thread and even filtering by member. If it's a known bug, it's very likely that either me, Symphony of the night or lordashram already answered. Now, adressing your questions

1 - already answered here
2 - Yes, complete both their questlines, advance their interactive sex until anal is unlocked, then go to one of their houses in the afternoon (Beth's I think)
3 - not yet
Thanks for your help!:)

Reactions: Jieigh
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes