jasfest

Jun 2, 2017
So I’ve probably put about a day’s worth of playtime into this and so far there’s no Futa on male content, either the Futas are doing foreplay on the MC, or the MC is fucking them. Can anyone confirm this is all the Futa content, or do I need to keep playing to unlock more?
There is futa content, just not futa on male, its not that kind of game

Last edited:

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Updated my Strategy Guide:
  • Location and items for the Online Shopping
  • Location for the Park, Karaoke Pub and Pool for the Mall Dates
  • Updated info for the 0.84.6 release

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
2.Is there 3p sence event about Daisy and Beth? I guess they have?
3.Is there more event about Lizzy Mc Green?
Grab my Strategy Guide, link in my sig and in the OP, it has just about everything not in BoF and will help you see all the game content you will miss the first time you play the game as there is a lot of content and will help you avoid running into issues.

Reactions: Ahegao is best

Nomaden1

Oct 11, 2017
Grab my Strategy Guide, link in my sig and in the OP, it has just about everything not in BoF and will help you see all the game content you will miss the first time you play the game as there is a lot of content and will help you avoid running into issues.
I have a problem with Pam final quest, it doesnt complete. It says in your guide " do all of her sex options including “Female Oral to her orgasm 5 times then Vaginal Sex” and “Female Oral to her orgasm 5 times then Anal Sex”.

But I have already had anal with her, but in book of faces it still says ”meet her bla bla, and take weed with you”

Please help!

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
I have a problem with Pam final quest, it doesnt complete. It says in your guide " do all of her sex options including “Female Oral to her orgasm 5 times then Vaginal Sex” and “Female Oral to her orgasm 5 times then Anal Sex”.

But I have already had anal with her, but in book of faces it still says ”meet her bla bla, and take weed with you”

Please help!
her book of faces stops there, it will never say something like "you unlocked all content"

Reactions: Lord Ashram
May 2, 2020
thanks for your help!actually I have to say is,the most big problem is English is not my main language. sometime I have to read many times to understand some words. :LOL: :FacePalm:
You've helped me a lot.thanks!

Reactions: Lord Ashram

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020

Please help!
I'll remind BoN about Pam's BoF as yes it doesn't change, but in my guide it should help though:
then Anal Sex” to complete her quest.

thanks for your help!actually I have to say is,the most big problem is English is not my main language. sometime I have to read many times to understand some words. :LOL: :FacePalm:
You've helped me a lot.thanks!
I tried to make it be simple enough for those whose English is not their primary language.

Reactions: Ahegao is best

halil123

May 23, 2017
The gallery doesn't update with new scenes for most characters. Only family and a few teachers do. Everyone else is empty.

racl3a

Apr 13, 2021
BeggarOfNet Can we get small improvements like notifications in key moments, like before changing house , so you can finish Nadine storyline before it etc, small but big qol, ty!

Reactions: 147f59
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes