Jieigh

May 26, 2020
If I remember correctly wasn't Markus dating Amy's best friend?
now that you say it...... yes he was, he messaged the MC super happy about it. strange. Maybe I misread and Lizzy was going to be Morgan's GF? Idk, all I have is my memory and this post from beggar after the vote was closed

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
If Lizzy should or shouldn't be Marckus's girlfriend. I don't know what won but last time I checked, about 1 hour before closing, she was going to be marckus' girlfriend with 180 votes over 160 for her to not be
Morgan girlfriend*

MKNN31330

Nov 16, 2020
Friends, do you remember Charles, the Asian classmate of the protagonist of the game? Who is the patron of the beggar, tell the beggar to update the story and date of Charles’s mother thank you very much

Reactions: soyjari

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
Friends, do you remember Charles, the Asian classmate of the protagonist of the game? Who is the patron of the beggar, tell the beggar to update the story and date of Charles’s mother thank you very much
Not updated yet. But I can assure you that something related to his mother will be present in this next update.

• Wow

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Anyone knows what the poll was?
I just get the 404 page...
Thank you.
If Lizzy should or shouldn't be Marckus's girlfriend. I don't know what won but last time I checked, about 1 hour before closing, she was going to be marckus' girlfriend with 180 votes over 160 for her to not be
It was whether Lizzie should be Morgan's gf or not but on discord just about everyone wanted to see the MC bang Lizzie and the mom, like in the OG game, so BoN decided to make Lizzie & Charles have a sister for Morgan to date instead.

What happens if I have bad karma?
Nothing yet. But if you use my guide, link in my sig, you will be able to know which choice does what. But later once the Karma System means something, either SotN and/or myself will probably have mods to change your Karma if need be.

Reactions: Xavichen5

solitude103

Jan 21, 2019
Good game thus far. Trying to follow the guide as best as I can, but I'm stuck at this part:

"After Maria leaves her door open and you go in to read her diary on her laptop again, pick up her panties on the floor "

I done all that and seen the related scenes (father's rant, Maria got upset, MC apologizes to Maria and she visits your room, etc.) I can't seem to progress after this point. The guide points to something involving Warren, but I'm not getting any prompts. Did I miss a step? Can someone please help me out?

Edit: Nvm. I'm an idiot. It turns out you just have to follow the School Plot (Marina Institute).

Last edited:
  • Haha

megaxxx

Aug 27, 2017
i think Mr Jordan quest bugged for me. When i unlocked the first sex scenes with her, all the others are already unlocked, but the book of faces is saying to continue the quest and i dont have the school scene unlocked. This happened with Nam too, but the school scene is unlocked in this case.

Jack Wayn

Jun 23, 2020
Does this game story and side quests progress depending on the days of the game? Like is there any missable quests?

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
where are the skill magazines for the dates i can only find like 20 i still miss a lot
Does this game story and side quests progress depending on the days of the game? Like is there any missable quests?
Grab my Strategy Guide, link in my sig, it has just about everything on everyone not in BoF including the Full Dating Guide, it will help you see all the game's content that you will miss the first time you play the game due to the shear amount of content in the game. BTW, ignore the magazines, you don't need them as they are a waste of money in the game.

Reactions: Jack Wayn

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
i think Mr Jordan quest bugged for me. When i unlocked the first sex scenes with her, all the others are already unlocked, but the book of faces is saying to continue the quest and i dont have the school scene unlocked. This happened with Nam too, but the school scene is unlocked in this case.
Pam's BoF not showing her content is done is a known issue and I've reminded BoN of it so maybe he will fix it in the next update.
As for Mrs. Jordan, well that depends on your perspective. You do complete her Quest after the first time you have sex with her, but you become their Bull and you can have sex with her at anytime of the day if you want.

LBX89

Oct 15, 2020
Hey guys, can anyone point me in the right direction? I'm trying to complete Morgans story ark, and it's telling me to check my YouTV channel but when I go on it I keep getting this pop up (even if I use the PC over the smartphone)

1625604787578.png

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Hey guys, can anyone point me in the right direction? I'm trying to complete Morgans story ark, and it's telling me to check my YouTV channel but when I go on it I keep getting this pop up (even if I use the PC over the smartphone)
You probably jumped around in the game and missed where you upgraded your pc let alone probably a lot of other stuff too.
Grab my guide, link in sig, and replay the game following my guide as closely as possible. It has just about everything on everyone not in BoF and will help you see all the game's content you missed and will miss due to how large the game is. It will also help you avoid running into issues.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes