Scorian

Sep 8, 2016
MNL2 will come out in a future, not right now. MNLR has a lot of content to be explored.
Really curious to see where things go with that sequel and how the characters evolve. I think it would be cool to have Sarah and Maria be central characters like the MC is currently. Possibly having them be playable or just deeply involved in his dealings.

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Really curious to see where things go with that sequel and how the characters evolve. I think it would be cool to have Sarah and Maria be central characters like the MC is currently. Possibly having them be playable or just deeply involved in his dealings.
Probably be more focus on the gang war.

Also we may get to see the consequences of the choice we made during the gang selection.

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
The only thing I can tell you is that we will have a little Timeskip. But not too much.
And Beggar said he'd be working on a save game compatibility so that first game choices affect his gameplay in the second game. But that's just plans.

ZoneIT

Apr 17, 2020
My New Life 2 will come out after the Remaster of the revamp....because beggar did not like the grind of the 2 versions now he will make it that you need to actually do work in real life to progress in-game. Genius, not greedy game creator

Kiseijuu23

Sep 30, 2020
Can someone send a save file from when Christian knocks you out in the forest ?
It said I have to find a way home and I thought I would try a big brain move and drive there by car now the mission is bugged und my last save was 4 hours ago…

KDC117

Jan 15, 2019
Does the compressed version still exist? Whenever I click it, it sends me to the most recent comment page.

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
Screw the save compatibility. BoN should just abbandon the revamp and get to work on MNL2 ASAP. He himself should decide which story decisions from MNL1 will be placed in the new game. Freedom of storywriting and not being encumbered is important.
Otherwise it would be too much work to cather to every possible scenario.
Alternatively he should just focus on the main character's storyline in MNL1. End it fast without too many sex scenes and focus on the next iterration.
Hope he will release it on Subscribe Star because of the incest content.

P.S. What the hell is that tiermaker? 99 girls?! I don't recognise most of them...
Way too many. I expect all of you know exactly where they live and when you can visit them for sex!

Last edited:

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Screw the save compatibility. BoN should just abbandon the revamp and get to work on MNL2 ASAP. He himself should decide which story decisions from MNL1 will be placed in the new game. Freedom of storywriting and not being encumbered is important.
Otherwise it would be too much work to cather to every possible scenario.
Urgh... how about no?

To get at this current point, BoN had poured a lot of works into this revamp & there's a lot of people on board of this revamp train. You're basically telling him to ditch everything he built up over the years to work on a brand new game...

Do you realise that by doing what you're suggesting, My New Life 2 will be heading in the same direction as the dumpster fire that is Unlimited Pleasure: Premium edition?

If you have no idea why I'm bringing up a different game, go to the Unlimited Pleasure: Premium edition thread & you'll understand why it's a dumbest idea to ditch all of your works with so many people on board & go work on a brand new game that 90% of the My New Life community didn't ask for (even the dev of that game admitted that it was a bad decision on his part).

• Angry
Reactions: thegrindisreal

PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
the obviously correct and objective tier list (can you tell i put more effort into B tier and up )

frankly did not even recognize a lot of the ones in D or E tier, and the ones i did i either disliked personality wise or knew nothing about them
View attachment 1302943
OMG dude!! did you finish the game? you put a lot of astonishing, incredible, astounding, phenomenal, marvelous, wondrous, fantastical, prodigious, miraculous, stupendous and fantastic women in the E & D tier.
It is certainly curious the way you create the tier list.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
Damn, the update completely ruined Laura for me! There was nothing gradual about her character development, just a complete slut show outta nowhere! She was sticking to only blowjobs till now as if she was so innocent and wouldn't have sex and then suddenly she acts like she has experience with more dicks than the number of words in this rant. Complete turn off.

3.00 star(s) 133 Votes