- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
hope to see the image already in the files of the redhair with megatits we save back then. She let the mc play with them!
or maybe i missed that
Jieigh maybe you know what i am talking about?
The scenes are at the files, but its not implemented yet. Nice spoilers.

Reactions: Zolkane

Sananeaq1

Jan 20, 2018
Guys can anyone tell me the variables for after christian leave mc on the park and find your way to home mission.. I just teleported and cant progress on the game.. Sigh.

huiyai

Aug 1, 2018
Guys can anyone tell me the variables for after christian leave mc on the park and find your way to home mission.. I just teleported and cant progress on the game.. Sigh.
yanlıs hatırlamıyosam yürüyerek sağ üste doğru gideceksin
if i remember correctly you will go top right corner of the map

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Hold up, I see scenes here that I haven't seen in the game, why? for example Sarah sex scene or Charles' sister
Probably from the old version.

Dude…I just realized that his revamp has been out for I think multiple years? And yet we still don’t have all the old content we had

PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Hold up, I see scenes here that I haven't seen in the game, why? for example Sarah sex scene or Charles' sister
They are for future updates, they are already done and are in the game files but not yet playable, some scenes are from before REVAMP, recycled or improved.

Dude…I just realized that his revamp has been out for I think multiple years? And yet we still don’t have all the old content we had
Some are, and yeah, in fact if we count before REVAMP it is even more years.

Jieigh

May 26, 2020

On the other hand, we also have content that was not in the original

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
hope to see the image already in the files of the redhair with megatits we save back then. She let the mc play with them!
or maybe i missed that
Jieigh maybe you know what i am talking about?
An image being in the files does not mean you'll get to see it in the game at the moment, or ever. It may be there for the future, or it may be there from discarded ideas

Reactions: Zolkane

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
On the other hand, we also have content that was not in the original
Yeah but you think copy pasting scenes from the original wouldn’t be hard. He has done that

It isn’t as bad as I made it sound. A lot of the old content has been revamped(surprises surprise) and recontextualized meaning, new scenes/quests and fresh new content. (Though some of the new quests/stories are worse, but what can ya do?)

But some stuff doesn’t have that excuse. Stuff like Sandra’s quests is literally copy pasted. So why did that take so long to implement? Etc

But whatever. It’s fine. Robson is in the game fully. All is right with the world.

PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
I want to see the Carol & Sandra threesome again, why is it still not implemented? :( :( we will never know
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Wait cArol and Sandra there some is not in yet?

What I’m the world..,?! All you literally have to do is just paste it into the game.

PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Hi guys!
Let's remember the past!
I bring you some scenes that can be implemented (almost certainly) in the future, there are many scenes already done that we have already seen, and others that have not, that have not yet been implemented until the story requires it as for example Sasha's future dates and the different scenes she will have, needless to say, if you don't want to know what could be in the future, don't watch the scenes.
ENJOY!

Carol & Sandra threesome
TrioSandraCarol002.jpg
Tyna & her Sister (or cousin?) threesome
Tyna010.jpg
Sasha and Sarah threesome
Carta47.jpg
A good fuck after a fight never hurts.
Tyna82.jpg

We are all waiting for this moment, fuck you Christian
0PSSpecialVSchrisWin.jpg 0PSSpecialVSchrisSex07.jpg

Sasha after dates scenes
(I'm pretty sure these will be the scenes for Sasha after the dates, hopefully he will implement them in the next update)
XXCARTAS202.jpg

AMY NTR, dont open if you dont like it.

Mar 28, 2019
Hi guys!
Let's remember the past!
I bring you some scenes that can be implemented (almost certainly) in the future, there are many scenes already done that we have already seen, and others that have not, that have not yet been implemented until the story requires it as for example Sasha's future dates and the different scenes she will have, needless to say, if you don't want to know what could be in the future, don't watch the scenes.
ENJOY!

Carol & Sandra threesome
View attachment 1309757
View attachment 1309763
View attachment 1309768
View attachment 1309776

View attachment 1309779 View attachment 1309780

Sasha after dates scenes
(I'm pretty sure these will be the scenes for Sasha after the dates, hopefully he will implement them in the next update)
View attachment 1309788

There is no way anyone of them would be implemented. Because they are from the original game and now every scene in the revamp is new, unless Sandra & Brenda!
And I am not OK with the new Laura story, the innocent girl in the past became a slut. Also the Amy story is too simple. Meanwhile, Tyna & music teacher stories are not done.
BTW, I do not remember the Sarah/Amy/Laura unimplemented scenes in the initial release of the revamp. Maybe they have been implemented.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Hi guys!
Let's remember the past!
ENJOY!

Carol & Sandra threesome
View attachment 1309757
View attachment 1309763
View attachment 1309768
View attachment 1309776

Sasha after dates scenes
View attachment 1309788

Tuna is my favorites girl so I’m eagerly waiting for her content allot with Amaria. I guess pussyfights is gonna be in MNL2 when it comes out?

Also, I really hope the bring back Shasha soon. I know she is in the game but her threesome was amazing.

I don’t think the scene with Amy was NTR sharing her was just a bro move, and she’s a pet slut.

I thought it was pretty hot letting Charles lose his virginity with Jet or Maggie

Reactions: PokeIssau

PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Tuna is my favorites girl so I’m eagerly waiting for her content allot with Amaria. I guess pussyfights is gonna be in MNL2 when it comes out?

Also, I really hope the bring back Shasha soon. I know she is in the game but her threesome was amazing.

I don’t think the scene with Amy was NTR sharing her was just a bro move, and she’s a pet slut.

I thought it was pretty hot letting Charles lose his virginity with Jet or Maggie
No doubt you are someone who has played the game, unlike the other guy who commented just before hahaha

Yeah I think shes on my top 10 if I remember correctly, her scenes were great back then.
We have to see how the story will take course, I think the trio between Sasha and Sarah is going to be a long time coming because he still has to create/recreate the tinymon tournament story, when the time comes it will be great.

Come on man, its NTR :LOL:. I think Amy and the school principal are the only ones who share the MC with Markus, im not into the sharing route :(

I never liked Morgan's aunt, the threesome between her and Morgan's mom was one of the worst in my opinion, too many boobs, just like Maria, I know, there are people calling the cops right now for saying that.
For me the one with the best body (without exaggerating proportions) is Amy, from there Bliss, they are goddesses.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Hi guys!
Let's remember the past!
ENJOY!

Carol & Sandra threesome
View attachment 1309757
View attachment 1309763
View attachment 1309768
View attachment 1309776

Sasha after dates scenes
View attachment 1309788

:cautious: :LOL: Man your making me wanna go through all of that hell and play the original....I really don't remember thos sasha scenes. Perhaps thats when I quit once the remake was mentioned

PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
:cautious: :LOL: Man your making me wanna go through all of that hell and play the original....I really don't remember thos sasha scenes. Perhaps thats when I quit once the remake was mentioned
Those scenes are from the 2 last updates I think, a lot of people never saw them :(

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
I’d say that aside from the big grind with Jet and then the second big grind with Amaria, the original game is less “hell” than the revamp.

In the original, you can do any quest you like, in any order basically any time you want

In this one, quests unlock when the game says they do, and you have to sit though hours of doing stuff you don’t want to do just yo get to what you want and you have no idea when that will happen.

As long as you follow the guide, the original is actually less convoluted, especially since most of the quests are copy pasted from the original.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
But yeah, those two massive grinds are difficult to get over, not gonna lie.

Also it’s not like this revamp is any less grindy

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 133 Votes