VicZ

May 21, 2017
I’d say that aside from the big grind with Jet and then the second big grind with Amaria, the original game is less “hell” than the revamp.

In the original, you can do any quest you like, in any order basically any time you want

In this one, quests unlock when the game says they do, and you have to sit though hours of doing stuff you don’t want to do just yo get to what you want and you have no idea when that will happen.

As long as you follow the guide, the original is actually less convoluted, especially since most of the quests are copy pasted from the original.
Actually in the original, if you didnt follow certain quest in the begining, you could literaly lock maria quest and making the main quest unplayable. You needed a 100% walktrought to help you from let it happening and the game didnt tell you. you only noticed when you couldn't progress the game.

The revamp have some grinding, but i find it easier than the original (been with bon since the first release of the original). both are pretty good, but just remembering the amount of time i reseted my saves and had hard locked the game in the original, im fine with how things are. I think i only had one real bug that locked my save on revamp (laura quest), but after the patch, it worked fine.

Reactions: Runezs and soyjari

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
I’ve never had a problem of locking Maria’s quest but yes, you could lock yourself out of other quests. But, it’d all avoided just using the guide

It’s not like you’re not forced to use a guide in the revamp. The only difference is the guide is in the game

Zelig13

Aug 25, 2017
i found image of the game not yet playable like the huge redhair tits, do you know more?
That images were in the original game, in fact there are many images that aren't used in the REVAMP but they are still there, maybe the dev will reuse that images in the future, some quest of the REVAMP are different, the scenes may varay but not so much, that's why that images are still there.

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
That images were in the original game, in fact there are many images that aren't used in the REVAMP but they are still there, maybe the dev will reuse that images in the future, some quest of the REVAMP are different, the scenes may varay but not so much, that's why that images are still there.
no its revamp for sure. We never saw her before, she was integrated in revamp and we save her 1 time

M0r4n

Nov 21, 2020
hello everyone, i need help in version 84.6 on laura's mission.. on laura's mission send me to the shower in my room and i go there and nothing happens, can someone tell me what i have to do?

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Main story progression/gangs. And a preparation for Sarah and Lucy storyline update.
"Preparation".

Does this mean its not a Sarah & Lucy update, but a purely gang update (which I found weird cuz I thought he's saving that for MNL2)? "Preparation" would count for a lot of things, like are we getting some touching scenes & no penetrations or are we actually get the 1st dates for both of them?

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
i found image of the game not yet playable like the huge redhair tits, do you know more?
I know nothing more about the game's future than tou do. I was just explaining that images in the files are not necessarily found ingame

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
"Preparation".

Does this mean its not a Sarah & Lucy update, but a purely gang update (which I found weird cuz I thought he's saving that for MNL2)? "Preparation" would count for a lot of things, like are we getting some touching scenes & no penetrations or are we actually get the 1st dates for both of them?
I really don't, that's what Beggar already told us. Because we've seem a lot of Gang info and Charles family update confirmation too. But he talked about a pre-update for Sarah and Lucy. A pre-update for Lucy is acceptable, as it would still be nice to make things as nice and slow as possible. I still see her as a very "raw" character and with many moral taboos. But Sarah, well, whatever.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: 0632154
3.00 star(s) 133 Votes