axr1

Jan 21, 2019
you don't need one, go to the computer>facebook and click the "?" icon in the bottom left corner
In spite of constantly referring to the in-game helper, I've missed out on a lot of content because it isn't a very thorough walkthrough.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
gah wth is up with this stupid 'i must go to talk to nesrot at the pub' loop?!? it's even infecting every single time i load a save, and it always comes up when i can't talk to nesrot cuz it's in the morning or whenever the pub is closed. it strikes randomly and repeatedly and nothing you can do to escape it as far as i know. anyone found an escape from this bug?

edit: so everything works fine as long as i never go home at all, soon as i enter the front door, 'maybe i've got to talk with nesrot on her pub in donwtonw south' pops up and will not fucking stop.. it was better in 1.6, had that 1 time, reloaded the save and it never did it again. but this time it is insidious and evil.

edit2: this has completely ruined the game, went to the pub, can't talk to nesrot at all, sends me back home, get to see amy watching tv finally, so once that was done, ran up to my room thinking ah ha! if i goto sleep it'll clear that stupid counter... nope it doesn't, it waited for me...
must be something triggering it somewhere...

Last edited:

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I've seen a few people ask where Jet's #2 delivery in Downtown South is, and since the #5 in neighborhood south is a mailbox easy to find, you'd think #2 is the only mailbox in downtown south, but it's not starred and you can't deliver anything there, any chance it's bugged?
gah wth is up with this stupid 'i must go to talk to nesrot at the pub' loop?!? it's even infecting every single time i load a save, and it always comes up when i can't talk to nesrot cuz it's in the morning or whenever the pub is closed. it strikes randomly and repeatedly and nothing you can do to escape it as far as i know. anyone found an escape from this bug?

edit: so everything works fine as long as i never go home at all, soon as i enter the front door, 'maybe i've got to talk with nesrot on her pub in donwtonw south' pops up and will not fucking stop.. it was better in 1.6, had that 1 time, reloaded the save and it never did it again. but this time it is insidious and evil.
Some people definitely won't understand that OLD SAVES don't work and cause bugs. I wonder why they are so stubborn. Have you got an explanation for this?:rolleyes:

Reactions: Lost_Soldiers

Arnië*I*

Jun 21, 2017
al menos "The beggar of net" ya tiene casi todos los quest hechos de la version vieja, los updates deberian venir mas cargados, el quest de Carol y de la profesora de matematicas necesitaban el revamp (y otros que no me vienen a la memoria). Pero el siempre trabajo bastante rapido, nunca me daba la sensacion de estar ordeñando a los patreon, pero si de tener a 20 vietnamitas trabajando en un sotano porque las actualizaciones salian bastante rapido y con bastante contenido

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Some people definitely won't understand that OLD SAVES don't work and cause bugs. I wonder why they are so stubborn. Have you got an explanation for this?:rolleyes:
the saves were created with this version, so your theory is utter crap. while looking inside one of the saves i noticed a variable called nesrot error has a value of 1 but changing it does nothing.
i did think about editing the 2 jsons the event is in and removing them but that is such a pain in the ass for me to do. the big question is, why is this back and why is it back with a vengeance?
why does it randomly occur for no reason as well as at times when you cannot visit nesrot cuz his pub is closed, even if it is open, you can't visit to talk with him unless you happen to have a package, but then you just give it to him and get a card, nothing at all to the timed event.
once it starts occuring, it doesn't matter what you do the timer keeps ticking down and then puts you back in your house no matter where you were saying i need to talk to nesrot at the pub.
it doesn't matter if you use an old save game or a new save game, it will happen.

did i get that into your skull?

Reactions: Hentaikage

jamesg

Nov 9, 2017
the only thing that comes to mind is the save that comes with it, i had problems when i started the game up, after i deleted the save, it ran fine, might want to give that a try, or it might be something else that i can't think of at the moment
Now I can hear the game running. (randomly clicked on the screen and hearing the click sounds of the menu, and also the music) but the screen is still pitch black. any ideas on how to fix it?

Sleepy0703

Nov 26, 2017
For the nesrot bug I turned the event off with a save editor then started a babysitting quest. I don’t know how that fixed it but I didn’t have to start a new game

epee

Mar 5, 2018
Can anyone help I'm stuck on trying to listen to the father and principle. I can hear moaning by the wall banner outside the office but the timer runs out with nothing happening. Did I miss something please advise. Thank you

3.00 star(s) 133 Votes