Jieigh

May 26, 2020
SAVES POST UPDATED TO .92

As usual, previous saves moved to the repository thread. Will start playing the 0.93 soon since the content finally interests me again. Files will be shared as soon as my personal schedule and BoN's bugs allow

PLEASE NOTICE: no secret I delayed played the 0.92 and didn't check the thread while it was the ongoing realease, so please let me know if 0.92 had any content other than the soccer tournament and the scaling up of Lucy's house events. That is what I did in those saves and if there was more to be done, I want to do it right and share the saves properly

Zenzoushu

Jul 7, 2020
can anyone up load to google drive, my internet so slow when downloading frome site :(
Yeah his patreon is cheap it's like 1$ to get in. I ended up doing that because the mega was expensive and the rest was like 14 hours. Might as well pay the 1$ downpayment then dip till next patch.

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
anyone done playing the latest version?
who is the guy who bought the comicbook (manga) for the Clarisse quest?
He's supposed to be in Old Quarter,
anyone got a pic? or specifics, like what day and time and where exactly in the map this guy is?
thanks

maurok7

Jul 6, 2018
Can someone help me, I can't find Lucy's car in the birthday mission, just before going to the laboratory. Does anyone know what the variable is?

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
anyone done playing the latest version?
who is the guy who bought the comicbook (manga) for the Clarisse quest?
He's supposed to be in Old Quarter,
anyone got a pic? or specifics, like what day and time and where exactly in the map this guy is?
thanks
in the after next to the newspaper kiosk

maurok7

Jul 6, 2018
Can someone help me, I can't find Lucy's car in the birthday mission, just before going to the laboratory. Does anyone know what the variable is?
in response to myself, click or space bar in front of the black car in the corner of the garage

Gerardo Nardo

Oct 14, 2017
Note to the developer: You might want to add content for what happens under the table at breakfast, not just look at knickers.

When is the pregnancy with the rest of the flat going to happen man? it's killing me!!!

Threesome: a) Sarah, Lucy, MC. b) Laura, Sarah, MC. etc... and orgies? Sarah, Laura, Clarisse,..., the Milf threesome Lucy, Maria, MC.

I cant wait....

Reactions: Jack_Fire23

oldstrong

Aug 2, 2018
someone can tell me the location of the 3rd magazine owner for the Clarice quest?
I fast forwarded the chat with Laura and hoped the mission place would be available at Book of face (as 1st and 2nd was) but blindly trusting beggar was my biggest mistake :p

edit: nevermind, I've gone to every map on afternoon and found him.

Last edited:

tewt77

May 29, 2017
during rooftop training and bathroom sex in the morning with lucy i get image stuck , golryhole titjob and sex loop goes to blowjob is anyone having the same problem

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
My game crushes on the rooftop even after the bug fix patch.
during rooftop training and bathroom sex in the morning with lucy i get image stuck , golryhole titjob and sex loop goes to blowjob is anyone having the same problem
Send me your saves but please check the for instructions on sending me it. I will look at it and fix it.

NicoGE

Jul 31, 2022
Bug in the sex scene with marble, clarisse appears and when it's over I appear at helen's house. No Mods, no cheats. Just use the bugfix patch.

3.00 star(s) 133 Votes