Jieigh

May 26, 2020
THIS IS UNDER REVISION
while I replay the game from the start,
because the dev decided to change stuff that was already done
And since I haven't reached this point yet, I can't confirm if something changed (if someone can confirm it is still the same, please do let me and everyone else know)

Laura's Schedule

Ok, I think track all of Laura's sandbox events. Also, some of Amy's events changed, I'll update her post soon. And last but not least, don't get your hopes too high, none of the house threesomes are implemented yet, so just because you see multiple charavters on the screen it doesn't mean the scene will be a threesome (and yeah it was slacking of BoN to check wether or not there was another family member in the room before adding an event there)

Before I go trough the event schedule, I'll prevent some misunderstandings and explain events that need to be explained

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, weird stuff:

* On wednesday, inside of Laura's room from 17:00 to 18:59, you'll see Sarah and 2 Lauras. Interacting with the upper Laura gives you the "Laura drawing Sarah" static scene, and interacting with the lower Laura goes to the animated scene where the MC models for her and then they have sex

** On thursday, from 0:00 to 22:59, doesn't matter where else she is, she is also in Lucy's room, where there is a static scene with Laura, Sarah and Lucy watching a movie (only eye candy are Lucy's nipples on a see-trough stripe on her bra)

Now, for the schedule itself:

SUSPISCIOUS POINTS:
These are the points which I tought to be suspiscious when mapping her schedule, let me know if you find where she is at those points:
- On on previous realeases at wednesday 01:00 she used to be in her room with Amy, now she is nowhere in the house. Might have been moved to somewhere else in the world
- At tuesday 20:00 she says she's getting her makeup done to go out with friends, and at 21:00 you'll find her on the street really dressed up for going out. However, on wednesday 20:00 she says the same thing and at 21:00 she is not found at the same place, might actually be out with friends somewhere
- Thursday looks almost a copy of Monday, however on monday from 11:00 to 13:59 she is doing stuff, whereas on thursday I didn't find her in the house (I mean, besides in lucy's room, which I think was unintended)
- Saturday is the only day she isn't gaming on the terrace from 00:00 to 02:59

Last edited:

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
Laura's Schedule

Ok, I think track all of Laura's sandbox events. Also, some of Amy's events changed, I'll update her post soon. And last but not least, don't get your hopes too high, none of the house threesomes are implemented yet, so just because you see multiple charavters on the screen it doesn't mean the scene will be a threesome (and yeah it was slacking of BoN to check wether or not there was another family member in the room before adding an event there)

Before I go trough the event schedule, I'll prevent some misunderstandings and explain events that need to be explained

Also, weird stuff:

* On wednesday, inside of Laura's room from 17:00 to 18:59, you'll see Sarah and 2 Lauras. Interacting with the upper Laura gives you the "Laura drawing Sarah" static scene, and interacting with the lower Laura goes to the animated scene where the MC models for her and then they have sex

** On thursday, from 0:00 to 22:59, doesn't matter where else she is, she is also in Lucy's room, where there is a static scene with Laura, Sarah and Lucy watching a movie (only eye candy are Lucy's nipples on a see-trough stripe on her bra)

*** On sunday 19:00-20:59 Sahra and Laura are on terrace, interacting with Sahra causes Laura to invite you to some game they're playing and Sahra telling her to shush, and then a spot appears for you to hide. Tried hiding multiple times, nothing happened

Now, for the schedule itself:

SUSPISCIOUS POINTS:
These are the points which I tought to be suspiscious when mapping her schedule, let me know if you find where she is at those points:
- On on previous realeases at wednesday 01:00 she used to be in her room with Amy, now she is nowhere in the house. Might have been moved to somewhere else in the world
- On on previous realeases at sunday 20:00 she used to be in her room with Amy, now she is nowhere in the house. Might have been moved to somewhere else in the world
- At tuesday 20:00 she says she's getting her makeup done to go out with friends, and at 21:00 you'll find her on the street really dressed up for going out. However, on wednesday 20:00 she says the same thing and at 21:00 she is not found at the same place, might actually be out with friends somewhere (potential threesome to be watched)
- Thurday looks almost a copy of Monday, however on monday from 11:00 to 13:59 she is doing stuff, whereas on thursday I didn't find her in the house (I mean, besides in lucy's room, which I think was unintended)
- Saturday is the only day she isn't gaming on the terrace from 00:00 to 02:59
Will do Lucy's and Sarah's soonish, also gota revisit Amy's since apparently it changed to accomodate Laura's

Reactions: Hajimeeeeeeee19033

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
during rooftop training and bathroom sex in the morning with lucy i get image stuck , golryhole titjob and sex loop goes to blowjob is anyone having the same problem
gloryhole titjob? Care to enlighten me on when does that happen?

BeagleBoi

Sep 16, 2022
I downloaded the missing images patch and the bugfix patch, but for some reason my game only plays 2 of the 4 lucy gloryhole scenes. Its plays both the thighjob and the riding one for a second, then it goes to either the handjob or blowjob, any help?

Reactions: jaredforks

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
Here it is
Here one more

Duuuuude, holy shit, i just had an instant boner looking at the first image, my goodness, sometimes A.I is scary.

BTW, which site are you using or which site you think is the best for use Stable-Diffusion to upload an image? And if i'm not asking too much, which are the best fonts, like to use a good prompt and for a negative prompt? I think i'm gonna try for another games since i'm not playing and i deleted the revamp of this game.

Last edited:

Smartoffendum

Jul 8, 2017
i got clarisse vag bug loop not like anal it's keep repeat and repeat how i can fix it??
also this scene is missing in finish all clarisse quest and still can't get this one! how i can get this one too?

M0r4n

Nov 21, 2020
Hello everyone, I'm stuck in version 0.92, after the football game our character talks to Lucy in the hotel and the game keeps repeating the dialogue non-stop and I can't move on. Can anyone help me or send me the game save after football match in spain.
Can someone send me the save after the scene of being with Lucy at the hotel after a football match in Spain

Reactions: Xarendel

Jacob2357

Apr 16, 2018
Guys some Laura home events can't find
1.mc and Laura having fun when Laura working in computer
2. And scene Laura sunbathing mc having fun with her back

Someone tell me how find both scenes

Last edited:

Chronoe

Oct 13, 2017
Duuuuude, holy shit, i just had an instant boner looking at the first image, my goodness, sometimes A.I is scary.

BTW, which site are you using or which site you think is the best for use Stable-Diffusion to upload an image? And if i'm not asking too much, which are the best fonts, like to use a good prompt and for a negative prompt? I think i'm gonna try for another games since i'm not playing and i deleted the revamp of this game.
I followed this Tutorial here on f95, Got variou type of models in this site

AI is pretty scary, heres another example from another game

Last edited:

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
I followed this Tutorial here on f95, Got variou type of models in this site

AI is pretty scary, heres another example from another game
I'll definitely gonna try, too bad DarkCookie is even worse than Beggar Of Net when we talk about the releases of their games, both are great games with huge potential.

Reactions: Chronoe

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Interactive sex scene were not fixed as yet. After next update 30th, I will fix all those sex scene problems ending of that week. So if anyone gets those problems, no need to message me. I am aware and will sort it out soon (y)

Edit: updated to include a fix for roof top bug

Last edited:

Rampollo1991

Aug 29, 2021
Hello guys, does anyone know how many scenes lady X has with the MC?
With the galley mod (revamp and original version) I can only see 2.
I'm just curious to know if I missed something.
Cheers

• Red Heart
Reactions: sailorh

KKnuck

Jun 5, 2017
Interactive sex scene were not fixed as yet. After next update 30th, I will fix all those sex scene problems ending of that week. So if anyone gets those problems, no need to message me. I am aware and will sort it out soon (y)

Edit: updated to include a fix for roof top bug
Does that include Marble scene? To be honest that's the only problem I've seen so far that's just completely broken.

Thanks a lot for the fixes by the way, great job.

Reactions: NicoGE
3.00 star(s) 133 Votes