oraclez

Aug 26, 2017
can anyone help me ? because i got stuck at joanna house the 2nd time when maria drove MC to her house to unpack 4 box in her room, after unpack 4 box nothing happen

Brommi

Jun 4, 2017
its true the revamp isnt as big as the original game, but i like it with every new update more and more. but i dont understand why some people say the update contains only 2,5 scenes... did you even played the update?

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Wow an update for this game. However while I did enjoy the update for this game, I must say I am also disappointed. While I know some people will bite my head off for saying this, the updates for this game just doesn't compare to the updates for the first version. Even the weakest of updates from the original MNL had far more meat and potato's than even the biggest up updates than this one which in my opinion is really sad.

The only compensation I saw so far was that the game was updated weekly versus the original's monthly which was why I could originally let the previous point slide, however with all these gaps between updates it is so hard for me to give that leeway. Here is hoping BON goes back to the weekly updates again so the revamp can eventually catch up to what the original was in at least content.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

xDEEPx

Oct 7, 2017
I heard that their was a vote for the revamp... I think a complete new game would've been nicer... even with the long wait.

dolless

Dec 9, 2017
I heard that their was a vote for the revamp... I think a complete new game would've been nicer... even with the long wait.
Yup there was a vote he ask if we wanted him to work on part 2 of the game or go with a revamp. the Revamp won and i mean not even by a hair. he even said the Revamp would take some time which it took a little more time then he hope for. if i remember right he had started on the new game think he had a few screenshots up not 100% on that tho.

Reactions: xDEEPx
Oct 20, 2018
Dang no ones want to help Ricardo ? Im currently at nurse title . Idk how to progress after experiment with dr ferdinand n yerna . And where to buy flowers for the patient?

aluoaniki

Sep 29, 2018
after "experiment" with yerna several times and then dr.ferdinand several times, players have free choices to experiment with either of them. the problem is both options lead to experiment with yerna.
and omg the scenes with four patients are non-repeatable. only 3 random variant twin sister scene and the overly-long no-variant yerna experiment scene are repeatable. bon is out of mind.
i really like the ebony patient, it's such a shame.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte
Aug 12, 2017
Yup there was a vote he ask if we wanted him to work on part 2 of the game or go with a revamp. the Revamp won and i mean not even by a hair. he even said the Revamp would take some time which it took a little more time then he hope for. if i remember right he had started on the new game think he had a few screenshots up not 100% on that tho.
Man, really? i did not know that, the revamp it's like a totally new game so? that's why it is much shorter than the last built :/

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss
3.00 star(s) 133 Votes