tuniquim

Jul 13, 2018
The renders of the REVAMP version is amazing and visual of the game is much better

But in the REVAMP version you can enter in the bathroom with a girl inside and nothing happen why, the NPC and the player don't interact well like in the old version too?

Why the REVAMP version don't have the same interation in the bathroom like the old version? I feel a lack of feedback while playing in the REVAMP version.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
The renders of the REVAMP version is amazing and visual of the game is much better

But in the REVAMP version you can enter in the bathroom with a girl inside and nothing happen why, the NPC and the player don't interact well like in the old version too?

Why the REVAMP version don't have the same interation in the bathroom like the old version? I feel a lack of feedback while playing in the REVAMP version.
it's an alpha version of a revamp! there is barely content...

meyele

Jun 4, 2017
Oh no, he did NOT change the thicc sister and his childhood friend into generic sluts did he?
Shit, those where my favorites.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Oh no, he did NOT change the thicc sister and his childhood friend into generic sluts did he?
Shit, those where my favorites.
the thicc sister is just stupid as shit(and not anymore in love with MC, so she is basically a walking NTR content, a slut for Tinymon cards, while in the old game she was very in love with MC, because between an absent father, Maria was an annoying bitch/tyrant, Amy was slightly less annoying but still annoying and very mean to MC and his twin-sister...so yeah now she is a slut and doesn't love anymore MC in a "i want to be my brother's loyal and loving wife"), and Rachel...she is like a random new friend who probably will be the "official" girlfriend/partner of MC anyway...(if BoN is not in the mood to fuck every decent character-arcs in this shitty revamp)

KR.Lee

Nov 23, 2017
MC's father comes home and takes a scene from the kitchen, a scene from the bedroom, and an event comes to Maria in MC's room. Is this the end?

Wrecker

Mar 28, 2017
Thanks man
You're welcome dood ;)

anyway to get the maid back when she got fire Isable
You can't, at least for now.

does this game still have those quest with time limit? i mean, u HAVE TO make that quest in x day or u cant complete the quest anymore (cant remember which one) but i lost that quest because of the time limit and i stop playing
There was and there is questions of that type, I don't know which one you mean but, maybe the party when you've to stop Sarah from fucking his bf? If you mean that one, no, it was removed.

Rape tag huh. I really hope there are lots of nasty stuff going on here. Hehehe
Well, there's actually not that much rape. I think only one scene (Annie's).

wow ..this game sure is incredible

View attachment 398916

The main menu already use that much power usage eh? (old pc)
If only I could disable the animation...
can't even hit z to start the game lul.
I've got the same problem with a high-end PC, I don't know why, but exactly the same. The first time I've started the game, the menu animation was working like shit, so slow I couldn't even select something from the menu, what I've done is, when I could see the menu options, press the up arrow key and then smash Intro, after the first time I saved, the menu started working correctly.

So 0.002.0 Alpha is this an almost full course game In comparison to orig?
Not even, quite the opposite, Revamped has, in my opinion, less than half the content of the original game, even on 0.002.0 Alpha.

Revamped; can someone share their saves and cheats please. Thank you.
View attachment 398935

Albertant's full save game - 0.002.0
My cheat mod - 0.002.0

How to change languageeee?
language is spanish in my game i guess expect menus how can change to everything to english ?
Download a Save Editor ( ), and turn on switch 14: Ingles, for English, or turn it off for Spanish.
If you're using my save editor, select your save game, go to Advanced > Edit Switchs and Variables, go to the Switchs tab and check 14: Ingles, if you want your game to be in English, and uncheck it if you want it to be in Spanish.

Hi does anyone completed the hospital job yet ? I just wanna ask is the nurse title is the highest you can go ? And where to buy flowers ?
Where to buy flowers in the game
Dang no ones want to help Ricardo ? Im currently at nurse title . Idk how to progress after experiment with dr ferdinand n yerna . And where to buy flowers for the patient?
On your PC, the cart icon, I don't know about the hospital title though, not played 0.002.0 yet, sorry :cry:

is it complete remake, how much has been remade already? if entire game is like the pictures in the op then it's worth playing. Old game was ugly, models on the pictures look polished though
How much from the old game is implemented in this one yet?
I would say Revamped has <50% of the previous game scenes, and don't let the images in the op guide you... there are images that are indeed on the game (img folder), but they're arent added, you can't get them 'cause there's no events done. There's Lizzy's footjob on the logo, and on the attached images there's Amy's blowjob, Amy's threesome with MC and Marckus and Maria's blowjob on MC's bed... all this scenes aren't in the game yet, they're scenes from old MnL.

Last edited:

Redcloud

Feb 26, 2018
MC's father comes home and takes a scene from the kitchen, a scene from the bedroom, and an event comes to Maria in MC's room. Is this the end?
I thought the same thing, apparently there is a shit ton of content in the hospital, you may wanna hit that up. Example below of some of it.

Wrecker

Mar 28, 2017
Hey, anyone know how to get the cigar for the old man at Hospital?

I see the item exists, it has a cost and there's story made when you get the cigar, but I don't know how to get it

Also: Anyone knows if the X Pill does anything?

Last edited:

kojkjknokljikjkl

Nov 12, 2018
View attachment 307233

Story:
You will assume the role of a young person in your city where you live the hottest situations. From the most casual situations to the intense dates with sexy girls.
Thread updated: 2019-09-12
Game Updated: 2019-09-11
Developer: Beggar of Net
Version: 0.002.0 Alpha Test
Previous game: My New Life
Censorship: None
Platform: Windows
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1.5 SAVES OR OLDER WILL NOT WORK!

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Others: COMPRESSED*

Extras: CG RIP -
SAVE - MAP
*The compressed version was not made by the developer, use at your own risk.

View attachment 307202 View attachment 307203 View attachment 307204 View attachment 307205 View attachment 307206 View attachment 307207 View attachment 307208 View attachment 307237

aluoaniki

Sep 29, 2018
Hey, anyone know how to get the cigar for the old man at Hospital?

I see the item exists, it has a cost and there's story made when you get the cigar, but I don't know how to get it

Also: Anyone knows if the X Pill does anything?
buy it from grocery store, bottom of the list

• Love
Reactions: Wrecker
3.00 star(s) 133 Votes