mes

Jan 6, 2018
Sandra After Stealing and going to Skip class bug:
at save editor i changed variable #252 = 0 , now its fixed

Also about Nadine , i think U need to change #203 = 0 for that, im not sure

If its helped you, please do Like

BigShoe20

Nov 27, 2020
I ran into another bug, the quest with Carol where you are suppose to meet Markus in Commercial Neighborhood East but when I get there, there is only an exclamation point and no Markus.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I ran into another bug, the quest with Carol where you are suppose to meet Markus in Commercial Neighborhood East but when I get there, there is only an exclamation point and no Markus.
Everything in the game is mostly govern by time. If you see an exclamation, just skip time by 1 hr and they will most likely pop up

Sandra After Stealing and going to Skip class bug:
at save editor i changed variable #252 = 0 , now its fixed

Also about Nadine , i think U need to change #203 = 0 for that, im not sure

If its helped you, please do Like
Are you on my discord as L*Ark or *PhantomKiller* ??
Asterisk to hide username

Last edited:
Reactions: ganzback

xpnox

Jan 29, 2024
bro i stuck... the book of faces saying complete institute missions and the institue mission about attending gym class but i finished gym classes so i can't take anymore... what can i do?

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
bro i stuck... the book of faces saying complete institute missions and the institue mission about attending gym class but i finished gym classes so i can't take anymore... what can i do?
You may be missing another quest in-between. Without a save I can only speculate. You can try going to sleep to semi reset stuff and try another day. Then go to the locker rooms and check if there are any quest there.
You can also send me your save if above don't work

xpnox

Jan 29, 2024
You may be missing another quest in-between. Without a save I can only speculate. You can try going to sleep to semi reset stuff and try another day. Then go to the locker rooms and check if there are any quest there.
You can also send me your save if above don't work
i tried but still nothing, here is the save

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
i tried but still nothing, here is the save
Wow man, this game save is utterly in a mess. Have you by chance been using the gallery viewer mod?
I will still try my best to set it correctly, but most likely you will have to start a new game
Give me a few minutes

xpnox

Jan 29, 2024
Wow man, this game save is utterly in a mess. Have you by chance been using the gallery viewer mod?
I will still try my best to set it correctly, but most likely you will have to start a new game
Give me a few minutes
i don't think i played it in gallery viewer mod, i played over 8h don't let me restart bro lol

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
i don't think i played it in gallery viewer mod, i played over 8h don't let me restart bro lol
You have many things, reset and destroy in the save :eek:. I have no clue where you been last. I cant set, if I dont know. I suggest two things. Either start a new save, because even if you use this save repaired, it may have other bugs that are not bugs. Or join my discord (link on my profile) and message me there as it would more real-time and I can figure out exactly where you last been to fix the save. Sorry man but this save is in a mess

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Isn't there a section of attending gym classes that turns out to be going and training with the soccor coach? Think I ran into that one a while back

mario01

Nov 3, 2020
hey guys, after 10 hours of playing my games messed up, so anyone have save around Laura comics getting thrown away by Maria
I think it's fixing all the bugs, I stopped playing it, it's a shame since I had it very advanced.

BigShoe20

Nov 27, 2020
Anyone know how to get Phil to talk to you? I am at the part where I am suppose to find Phil at the entrance of the school, well I found him but it won't let me talk to him and there is no exclamation point over his head.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Anyone know how to get Phil to talk to you? I am at the part where I am suppose to find Phil at the entrance of the school, well I found him but it won't let me talk to him and there is no exclamation point over his head.
Phil is in the front courtyard at 1500 - 2100 hrs by the fountain. If you see him, then you certainly can talk to him. He would only appear if you can talk to him

• Red Heart
3.00 star(s) 133 Votes