kingme360

Sep 29, 2023
Alright new question. Jesus christ Im not even playing this game for fun anymore its now just out of anger to complete it. So I did Brenda quest up to buying tickets and it says her profile pick should be now be shown and to meet her at the gate at night. Neither of these has happened. Is it a bug or cut content?

• Haha
Reactions: PokeIssau

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Cut content. Brendas quests should be back with the next update

Sadly, SR7 just posted his 3rd update since Beggar posted his last release. And he's trying to tell us the bugs are so bad or the content is going to be so massive it would be worth multiple updates.....

Last edited:

kingme360

Sep 29, 2023
Cut content. Brendas quests should be back with the next update

Sadly, SR7 just posted his 3rd update since Beggar posted his last release. And he's trying to tell us the bugs are so bad or the content is going to be so massive it would be worth multiple updates.....
Thanks! Also Holy shit how the fuck do all yall play this game and deal with these bugs seriously this game is massive and I got 18 hours off this game and thats mostly because Ive had to completely reset four times at some point due to bugs and not having the mod on my first and second play through

• Haha

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Well I'll admit the loss of save the update or two ago was a huge pain the ass. Before that I had been playing since it started so the content wasn't all that bad. Once you're caught up you only have to deal with the latest bugs instead of all of the bugs constantly.

kingme360

Sep 29, 2023
Goddammit Im sorry I have a new issue for two side characters were Jason doesn't appear when I visit his house in the afternoon and Carol quest having a issue where I HAVE TO meet someone by otto lab have a ! Mark but the avatar is not there and i cant interact with it and its one a timer. Glad I have a bunch more saves.

Edit: Fuck its make it three with after doing Sandra anal first time the image of her stripping pose is stuck after climaxing her.

Last edited:
Reactions: kadiothainvisible

kadiothainvisible

Aug 25, 2023
Goddammit Im sorry I have a new issue for two side characters were Jason doesn't appear when I visit his house in the afternoon and Carol quest having a issue where I HAVE TO meet someone by otto lab have a ! Mark but the avatar is not there and i cant interact with it and its one a timer. Glad I have a bunch more saves.

Edit: Fuck its make it three with after doing Sandra anal first time the image of her stripping pose is stuck after climaxing her.
Also have this issue. Another bug in the mix...

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
We're already in April since tomorrow starts this month and no new updates when it was promised to be released 2 months ago, seems Beggar doesn't even care about his own game making this game and his own page gambled on one's own luck.

Why Beggar doesn't make a page on Subscribestar? You know, Patreon is starting to ban content like this, games which involves sex and stuffs like that.

HRelease(dev of Straitened Times) had his own page deleted on Patreon, but since he cares, he made an another one on Subscribestar and people supported him, result, he just delayed some weeks more, released the content of this month, and nothing was lost.

Last edited:

DestroyerX16

Oct 29, 2017
I m stuck can someone help me fix sandra quest as i havent started it shows i completed it can someone resolve and post the fix save thank u

kingme360

Sep 29, 2023
I m stuck can someone help me fix sandra quest as i havent started it shows i completed it can someone resolve and post the fix save thank u
Ah that sucks man I did that on my first two play through's did you bump into a dude in a white shirt by her place and trigger a sex scene with her even its not ready? See if you have a old save to back track if not someone might be able to help you. I cant cause Im still trying to figure out Jason,Carol,Sandra, and now Phil quest all having bugs and not doing what they should. I would really just want to fix Jason appearing in his house.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
what should I do? I do everything as written but nothing happens
View attachment 3496367
Go to the first floor bathroom, then go to room

There is no bug there, you are at the wrong exclamation mark, it never said hospital. Therefore, pass the exclamation and continue more East. Markus is there.
As for the Sandra image stuck, you can easily use the cheat mod to fix that issue. W> Bugfixer > sex images

Ah that sucks man I did that on my first two play through's did you bump into a dude in a white shirt by her place and trigger a sex scene with her even its not ready? See if you have a old save to back track if not someone might be able to help you. I cant cause Im still trying to figure out Jason,Carol,Sandra, and now Phil quest all having bugs and not doing what they should. I would really just want to fix Jason appearing in his house.
You have to wait for an update as Brenda and Jason is cut. There is nothing wrong with Carol besides you cannot date her. The dev is changing that up. Also one little bug where when collecting the video for her mother i.e. choose to do the quest rather than pay the 30g. The latter will cause a loop. Nothing is wrong with Phil questline either.

Last edited:

kingme360

Sep 29, 2023
Go to the first floor bathroom, then go to room

There is no bug there, you are at the wrong exclamation mark, it never said hospital. Therefore, pass the exclamation and continue more East. Markus is there.
As for the Sandra image stuck, you can easily use the cheat mod to fix that issue. W> Bugfixer > sex images

You have to wait for an update as Brenda and Jason is cut. There is nothing wrong with Carol besides you cannot date her. The dev is changing that up. Also one little bug where when collecting the video for her mother i.e. choose to do the quest rather than pay the 30g. The latter will cause a loop. Nothing is wrong with Phil questline either.

Brother or Sister(Dont know your gender) just thank you for real. You answered so many question from new players like me and I do apricate it and I did what you said. The Sandra thing I did Stuck image not Sex Image so thats why it wasn't working for me and Markus wasn't highlighted so thank you for the third time answering my question. Huuuhh but I got to ask now with the Jason side story this is what I get is this cut content or a bug just got to ask since it on book of faces and says to come in the afternoon to his place. Also Phil quest is stuck to where I cant get past going to see him at night for that technic to last long and i repeated it 3 times

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Brother or Sister(Dont know your gender) just thank you for real. You answered so many question from new players like me and I do apricate it and I did what you said. The Sandra thing I did Stuck image not Sex Image so thats why it wasn't working for me and Markus wasn't highlighted so thank you for the third time answering my question. Huuuhh but I got to ask now with the Jason side story this is what I get is this cut content or a bug just got to ask since it on book of faces and says to come in the afternoon to his place. Also Phil quest is stuck to where I cant get past going to see him at night for that technic to last long and i repeated it 3 times
Jason content is cut, hence nothing at home. Phil last quest is on repeat but you still get the skill

kingme360

Sep 29, 2023
Alright I got a non bug question. On a later school quest it says go to school and Warren appears to tell me about his Mob business and to watch the school for weird activity. I see one in principal office with a box and it was HI HI HI. Cant use my phone and cant figure out what Im looking for next or what iM supposed to do.

Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019
We're already in April since tomorrow starts this month and no new updates when it was promised to be released 2 months ago, seems Beggar doesn't even care about his own game making this game and his own page gambled on one's own luck.

Why Beggar doesn't make a page on Subscribestar? You know, Patreon is starting to ban content like this, games which involves sex and stuffs like that.

HRelease(dev of Straitened Times) had his own page deleted on Patreon, but since he cares, he made an another one on Subscribestar and people supported him, result, he just delayed some weeks more, released the content of this month, and nothing was lost.
Just my opinion is that he won't make a Subscribestar because he knows that he probably will not get the money/subs that he gets now. Alot of his subs are inactive users to boot. I think he will try to ride out this new patreon ban wave for as long as he can until MNL eventually gets taken down (don't @ me you all know it will) and he'll announce that the game is dead /he's lost motivation for it and he is going to start another game over on Subscribestar.

MCBabyFace

Dec 3, 2017
Just my opinion is that he won't make a Subscribestar because he knows that he probably will not get the money/subs that he gets now. Alot of his subs are inactive users to boot. I think he will try to ride out this new patreon ban wave for as long as he can until MNL eventually gets taken down (don't @ me you all know it will) and he'll announce that the game is dead /he's lost motivation for it and he is going to start another game over on Subscribestar.

But Beggar already has a Subcribestar, its , its on his discord as well

3.00 star(s) 133 Votes