kingme360

Sep 29, 2023
Yeah Im on the quest it says go to school Warren appears talks about suspicions activity I see the box I hit it and it says hi hi hi. And cant access my phone. Can someone help me please.

Edit: ok nevermind looks like it is a bug because I cant do anything story wise and if I go home I'm stuck there and cant acces my phone or computer

Last edited:
Reactions: PokeIssau

PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Damn, you came back, we missed you man, so, welcome back.

If you want, i can make a chick of this game on Stable-Diffusion, just say one girl and i'll make her, i'm far better than before. ;)
Thanks my friend, I missed you guys too.
About the pic: Dont mind if I do! Oh boy, there are so many options, although I think Beggar already changed all the teachers, it would be great to have one of the gym teacher (the old one), if it's no bother of course, I'd like to put her as a banner.

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
About the pic: Dont mind if I do! Oh boy, there are so many options, although I think Beggar already changed all the teachers, it would be great to have one of the gym teacher (the old one), if it's no bother of course, I'd like to put her as a banner.
Ok, Mrs. Glover, right? Right now i'm searching here for some pictures of her, it will take a bit of time since there are more than 16.000 images inside the root of the game and Beggar didn't name herself in any images of her, when i'll found some good pictures of her, i'll train it, and after that, i'll post here.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PokeIssau

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
Right now i'm training, there will be more pictures, but as a test, here it is one of that i made:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'll post more when i'll finish.

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
Here they are, some of them will have problems with fingers and i still don't know why the A.I gives us this problem, trained 4 different type of models, but, hope you like them ;)

Last edited:

PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Here they are, some of them will have problems with fingers and i still don't know why the A.I gives us this problem, trained 4 different type of models, but, hope you like them ;)
I like them all but personally I think the winner is the first one, I like realistic versions like that pic, thanks mate, I'll take one for my banner if you don't mind. Cheers!

Edit: The image does not meet the banner dimensiones :cry:, but I will keep them all, thanks again!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Birulei

tiktokmappa

Apr 11, 2023
Go to the first floor bathroom, then go to room

There is no bug there, you are at the wrong exclamation mark, it never said hospital. Therefore, pass the exclamation and continue more East. Markus is there.
As for the Sandra image stuck, you can easily use the cheat mod to fix that issue. W> Bugfixer > sex images

You have to wait for an update as Brenda and Jason is cut. There is nothing wrong with Carol besides you cannot date her. The dev is changing that up. Also one little bug where when collecting the video for her mother i.e. choose to do the quest rather than pay the 30g. The latter will cause a loop. Nothing is wrong with Phil questline either.
Go to the first floor bathroom, then go to room

There is no bug there, you are at the wrong exclamation mark, it never said hospital. Therefore, pass the exclamation and continue more East. Markus is there.
As for the Sandra image stuck, you can easily use the cheat mod to fix that issue. W> Bugfixer > sex images

You have to wait for an update as Brenda and Jason is cut. There is nothing wrong with Carol besides you cannot date her. The dev is changing that up. Also one little bug where when collecting the video for her mother i.e. choose to do the quest rather than pay the 30g. The latter will cause a loop. Nothing is wrong with Phil questline either.
for the sandra one, the sex image bug fixer didn't work.
I bumped into a white tshirt guy in new neighborhood & from then on, all of Sandra's contents are unlocked. There's a task where I need to talk to Sandra during recess but she offers sex instead of talking & the sex images bugfixer isn't working in this case. Many of us are facing this problem & we can't progress in the game for this. It will be very kind of you, if you provide us with any other fix. Thanks in advance

tiktokmappa

Apr 11, 2023
Brother or Sister(Dont know your gender) just thank you for real. You answered so many question from new players like me and I do apricate it and I did what you said. The Sandra thing I did Stuck image not Sex Image so thats why it wasn't working for me and Markus wasn't highlighted so thank you for the third time answering my question. Huuuhh but I got to ask now with the Jason side story this is what I get is this cut content or a bug just got to ask since it on book of faces and says to come in the afternoon to his place. Also Phil quest is stuck to where I cant get past going to see him at night for that technic to last long and i repeated it 3 times
In Sandra's case, I clicked w>bugfixer>sex images sotn but nothing happened :/
can you please send me images of how it works or how you fixed this sandra problem, I can't progress in the game

kingme360

Sep 29, 2023
In Sandra's case, I clicked w>bugfixer>sex images sotn but nothing happened :/
can you please send me images of how it works or how you fixed this sandra problem, I can't progress in the game
I overrided my save so I dont have it but when you skip the class and she starts striping when she is posing and we see her titties press the smartphone button and hit bug fixes, sex image

tiktokmappa

Apr 11, 2023
I overrided my save so I dont have it but when you skip the class and she starts striping when she is posing and we see her titties press the smartphone button and hit bug fixes, sex image
Nothing comes up after pressing sex images for me, they go on to have sex & I can't complete the mission. Does a new page or menu come up after pressing sex images? Or we just press it & wait for something to happen? Can you give me a screenshot or a save of this mission?

3.00 star(s) 133 Votes