tiktokmappa

Apr 11, 2023
There's an university task called "talk to phil at the main entrance" , but I can't find this phil guy. And Brenda's profile doesn't appear on the phone, thats why I can't continue her task

Last edited:

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
i need help how to restore your characters back to see i lose it after car ride mission. and characters is gone it hard to click
1712335422278.png

robb

Jul 15, 2017
I get stuck in the new house after selecting Nesrot's gang. Is this a bug or did I mess something up?

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
There's an university task called "talk to phil at the main entrance" , but I can't find this phil guy. And Brenda's profile doesn't appear on the phone, thats why I can't continue her task
same it stuck afer i downlod bugfix imge and star new game 5h now stuck talk to phil at the main entrance too i plan too play again too but see you post like that i think about and note do not enble auto save that bad luck

BigShoe20

Nov 27, 2020
same it stuck afer i downlod bugfix imge and star new game 5h now stuck talk to phil at the main entrance too i plan too play again too but see you post like that i think about and note do not enble auto save that bad luck
Hi, I too was stuck on that too, but I got some help and it turns out that if you go to the front of the school in the afternoon (1500 and beyond) Phil is standing next to the fountain.

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
Hi, I too was stuck on that too, but I got some help and it turns out that if you go to the front of the school in the afternoon (1500 and beyond) Phil is standing next to the fountain.
So it not by pan quest that give bug ? After I finish her and has sex full points I stuck on phil but big will try it now I close my pc go out to take air now so stress

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
That is what happened to me and it ended up working for me so I hope it works for you too.
it work thank you. because of this edit of quest Pan now got her finish and star gain and stuck her move with me can't remove her forever.

kingme360

Sep 29, 2023
any one know how to finish tyna quest. Im at the part where after I screw her Aunt I get Rachel a necklace but the game wont tell me what to do next for Tyna unless half her quest content was cut.

Shiea

Nov 10, 2017
Somehow my save got beyond all kinds of screwed, everything was smooth, done everything up until after tazing and saving Fan for the triad, guide then said to go to school which did nothing, so I read on here that I needed to do stuff like do football etc, and now suddenly it skipped a whole lot and now I'm on a date with Lucy.. guess the only fix is doing literally everything again on a fresh save and hoping whatever broke the questlines doesn't happen again? Unless anyone has a save at that point.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes