Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
I'm not suprised by his actions. Like I said with another developers thread, I stopped even blaming them for it. when people want to hand you mountains of cash to jerk off for 5 minutes every few months, can you blame them for what they do?

I mean so far he's made 20 grand on content he hasnt even released yet. How many more months would he be able to keep doing it and they still put up with it. So far it seems They can go for at least another month

Vakul

Apr 10, 2022
What's with Laura questline?
After her friend agree to make costumes nothing happens over a week and all I've got is "Follow Laura. Remember, Laura is very independent. It might be time to set some boundaries, but you won't get far if you seem closeminded."
And I cant peek on them meking costumes, coz I can't enter the gate on Birdtown 3.
Is it another bug?

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
So we're 2 months past the original promised time. Is this a new record?
5 months has pass since last official update v0.95 (v0.953 was just a bug fix patch). So technically not a new record of 6 months I believe, someone can correct me. Not sure if it was 6 or 8 months last time :unsure::whistle::whistle:

이 장면을 저장해야 합니다.
이 퀘스트 세이브 파일 부탁드립니다.
lk2dju
Stop spamming nonsense Forum Rules. Go to the first page (OP) and check for saves there. To help you out: LINK
Additionally, play the game or use the gallery viewer.

OY FFS SOMEONE FUCKING ANSWERE WHY DO PEOPLE KEEP IGNORING MY QUESTION AND TALK ABOUT THE SAME PROBLEM OVER AND OVER AGAIN, I SEARCHED GOOGLED, SEARCH TRHEAD, EVERYONE HAS PROGRESSED FROM THIS BUT NO ONE IS ANSWERING HOW DO I GET PAST THIS FUCKING BUG
People ignoring because you doing nonsense AND IT IS NOT A BUG
Without a save file attach to your post, no one has any clue what you doing to cause the issue. As there is no bug there. Therefore, it is something :poop: :poop: you doing Kevpoop11.
Nevertheless, send me a save and I will fix it for you.

I wasn't even going to respond to you because you expect members to answer you quickly or even answer you at all. Members do have lives!!! I personally only just saw your post and judging from it, thought twice to even assist from this demeanor.

As I said, this is a problem you cause and not a bug issue in the game. Hence, most members ignore you. As it not a bug and most pass that part which even you said. So how would they know what the hell you talking about.

Therefore, If you want the issue resolve, send the save.
If not, good luck and hope you sorted it out (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: ganzback

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
I just realized that literally every single game. Every single game I played on this website is either very delayed, abandoned, finished, or in filler content.
I haven’t actually downloaded anything from this site in like half a year and it was awhile before that too

Vakul

Apr 10, 2022
5 months has pass since last official update v0.95 (v0.953 was just a bug fix patch). So technically not a new record of 6 months I believe, someone can correct me. Not sure if it was 6 or 8 months last time :unsure::whistle::whistle:
Crapcoockie is like: pfft, hold my di... beer.
But the best part is - even if BoN will release 1.0 today, then next few years he can devote to bugfixing. Which he won't. Because he can just start My New Life Remaster instead. With futile attempts to avoid bugs. Which he can't. Coz he need to study gamedesign for that. Which he won't.

As far as aI remember, after releasing My New Life he promised to create his new game using his own artstyle. But I guess he discovered something amazing: Apparently, you don't need create a new game, if you can just keep stockpiling bugs for your current game.

I just realized that literally every single game. Every single game I played on this website is either very delayed, abandoned, finished, or in filler content.
I haven’t actually downloaded anything from this site in like half a year and it was awhile before that too
Well, actually no, you can just add the -complete- tag to your search. Problem is - when you got ~stable income from your patrons, you need a huge balls to finish that project and start new one. And crystal clear understanding of what you want to do with yourself. But as you probaply know already - a huge chunk of people is spinelesss greedy shitbags. It is just some of them can draw cute pictures.

There is same shit in the "big" game industry - every franchise is raped and tortured to the point of complete shit. Famous companies try to milk their fanbase with zero efforts creating countless soulless copies of "games, that were great once". What dou you expect of their "lesser" pals? There is exeptions, of course - here and in the "big" industry. But they are few.

Last edited:

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Crapcoockie is like: pfft, hold my di... beer.
But the best part is - even if BoN will release 1.0 today, then next few years he can devote to bugfixing. Which he won't. Because he can just start My New Life Remaster instead. With futile attempts to avoid bugs. Which he can't. Coz he need to study gamedesign for that. Which he won't.

As far as aI remember, after releasing My New Life he promised to create his new game using his own artstyle. But I guess he discovered something amazing: Apparently, you don't need create a new game, if you can just keep stockpiling bugs for your current game.

Well, actually no, you can just add the -complete- tag to your search. Problem is - when you got ~stable income from your patrons, you need a huge balls to finish that project and start new one. And crystal clear understanding of what you want to do with yourself. But as you probaply know already - a huge chunk of people is spinelesss greedy shitbags. It is just some of them can draw cute pictures.

There is same shit in the "big" game industry - every franchise is raped and tortured to the point of complete shit. Famous companies try to milk their fanbase with zero efforts creating countless soulless copies of "games, that were great once". What dou you expect of their "lesser" pals? There is exeptions, of course - here and in the "big" industry. But they are few.
Dam sad truth indeed :(

Asura066

May 3, 2018

lk2dju
Stop spamming nonsense Forum Rules. Go to the first page (OP) and check for saves there. To help you out: LINK
Additionally, play the game or use the gallery viewer.

People ignoring because you doing nonsense AND IT IS NOT A BUG
Without a save file attach to your post, no one has any clue what you doing to cause the issue. As there is no bug there. Therefore, it is something :poop: :poop: you doing Kevpoop11.
Nevertheless, send me a save and I will fix it for you.

I wasn't even going to respond to you because you expect members to answer you quickly or even answer you at all. Members do have lives!!! I personally only just saw your post and judging from it, thought twice to even assist from this demeanor.

As I said, this is a problem you cause and not a bug issue in the game. Hence, most members ignore you. As it not a bug and most pass that part which even you said. So how would they know what the hell you talking about.

Therefore, If you want the issue resolve, send the save.
If not, good luck and hope you sorted it out (y)
You scared him away

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
You scared him away
Me....... I didnt do jack :poop:.
Except try to make his game stable, once upon a time, which suppose to be his job. Not my fault he lies about his excuses. FYI that 2 months, then 4 months, then 6 months gap between updates was even when I was doing the fixes. Therefore, not my fault at all :)

we.gif

Last edited:

Asura066

May 3, 2018
Me....... I didnt do jack :poop:.
Except try to make his game stable, once upon a time, which suppose to be his job. Not my fault he lies about his excuses. FYI that 2 months, then 4 months, then 6 months gap between updates was even when I was doing the fixes. Therefore, not my fault at all :)

View attachment 3542264
I was talking about the other guy who needed help but was not getting any help because he did not upload his save. lol

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I was talking about the other guy who needed help but was not getting any help because he did not upload his save. lol
My bad homie.
Nah, I didnt scare him away, most likely he didnt login as yet. I didnt say anything bad. All I did was speak the truth and offer to help with his save :)

Vakul

Apr 10, 2022
FYI that 2 months, then 4 months, then 6 months gap between updates was even when I was doing the fixes.
I am somewhat confused - does your cheatmod contain any fixes? Coz I found one of your post about v0.953 Unoffical Bugfixes Patch. And in the Fix section you wrote " Dev is fixing his own game. I stopped ". Does that mean, there is some patch for earlier version?
Is there any point in finding that patch and installing it on v0.953? Coz there is still tons of bugs like blocked garage entrance. And cheatmod can't fix it.

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes