Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
how do i do that is in the game or somewhere. idk i'm new to this game.
It's simple:
1.Save the game and open saveeditonline.com
2.Click on the "Upload File" and search for the game folder and your save should be named "file1.rpg"
3.Click onyour save and click open.
4.After that it should pop out some numbers,search for a money option,put some numbers,then you should find a "download option"click on it and you should download your save file with your same number,just click copy then paste the save you downloaded to the game folder with your save and then click replace.

If it's hard for you send some screenshots and i'll tell you what to do.

Superman1996

Oct 26, 2018
It's simple:
1.Save the game and open saveeditonline.com
2.Click on the "Upload File" and search for the game folder and your save should be named "file1.rpg"
3.Click onyour save and click open.
4.After that it should pop out some numbers,search for a money option,put some numbers,then you should find a "download option"click on it and you should download your save file with your same number,just click copy then paste the save you downloaded to the game folder with your save and then click replace.

If it's hard for you send some screenshots and i'll tell you what to do.
I got it. Thank you.

maaath

Feb 26, 2019
guys, there is any way to go back to recess? i'm doing the rachel recess (i have to go to the teachers room), i've done it and now i have to go back to her, but i can't find the door to go to recess...

Superman1996

Oct 26, 2018
guys, there is any way to go back to recess? i'm doing the rachel recess (i have to go to the teachers room), i've done it and now i have to go back to her, but i can't find the door to go to recess...
Wait the next day. if you are on a weekend . you still see her on monday.

01110011 01101011

Donor
Jan 10, 2018
Seriously the developers should stop making decisions based on what patreons says this lead to a path of bad choices and big mistakes, i know the patreons give them money but dude! is your game you need to think carefully what is the best for YOUR game not making a poll and let other people choice the future of YOUR game.......well whatever

You have no idea how right you are, i know about a game or two that were written by "too many hands", and none of them is listed in any Best game story list.

we had a game where the writer had a family issue during the game dev, so few characters were finished by the programmers that were alongside the writer from the beginning, and the result was:

MBM: Ok the demo is ready
Boss: ok tell hitoshi to run it
after second narrative introspective dialogue
Boss: no no no no what the...... bodies and burned houses all around and all he can think about is the scarf he found in the last town? who wrote this shit? why no one updated the script i already had with those lines?

One hour later boss was at the phone, as an italian i'm the only one who can go to his office to get a decent espresso from his personal saeco machine, (that was my gift) at the end of the phone call the machine was at coffee number 4 and the game got delayed 4 months, and dropped from 59 $ to 49 $, but in the end at least the game was good enough and was release in 2009

Since that day i know the steps, write the story. check it twice, discuss it on development briefing, once is approved never change something important no matter what.

i am a patreon of 23 titles on 3 accounts, and the only poll i voted was for ptolemy to decide if he had to work on Intimate Relations or Alexandra, btw i was for IR.

Reactions: Mask_Dupants

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Wake up,
Hmm 14+ new pages, let's see if anybody posted something interesting.

50 questions(and answers) about money/cheat code
25 comments about the same bug(with fixes already posted).
25 comments about what's different in this Revamp (With answers already posted)

That moment when you just woke up and already got a migraine from the sheer amount of stupidity and laziness across those pages... Unbelievable.
Is it really that much to ask to just read a couple pages back...(i guess so).Holy shit...
I said it on a couple other threads before.
But sometimes you can find more logic, initiative and common sense in a kindergarten...

the game will be updated in each week until it gets to the original update according to some people
Yeah, that's what some people are saying...
But not going to happen, his next release date was already set to a couple weeks from now(if i'm correct).
And with all the bugs that are going on already, every version will have a week of solid bug-hunting again.

So, i think it's going to be Monthly at best...

Last edited:
Mar 27, 2019
Wake up,
Hmm 14+ new pages, let's see if anybody posted something interesting.

50 questions(and answers) about money/cheat code
25 comments about the same bug(with fixes already posted).
25 comments about what's different in this Revamp (With answers already posted)

That moment when you just woke up and already got a migraine from the sheer amount of stupidity and laziness across those pages... Unbelievable.
Is it really that much to ask to just read a couple pages back...(i guess so).Holy shit...
I said it on a couple other threads before.
But sometimes you can find more logic, initiative and common sense in a kindergarten...

Yeah, that's what some people are saying...
But not going to happen, his next release date was already set to a couple weeks from now(if i'm correct).
And with all the bugs that are going on already, every version will have a week of solid bug-hunting again.

So, i think it's going to be Monthly at best...
You may be right it is a revamp after all just a 1-3 days ago was the first revamp and now we have a revamp with bug fixes called v 0.001-3 alpha may get a update next week or a updated game bug fix not sure yet which we will get ... like you said I checked a few pages back and the revamp is a update every week till it gets to 2.1 like the old game but just how many extra bug fixes will we be getting between now and then

Reactions: J..D

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Loved the old game and sad to say I really hate the new game ... find School? wassat ? What a fucking joke ... can't find a damn thing, the perspective is fucked. Don't think Im the only one who cant see shit and no idea where the fuck I am. Hey BoN, how about backing out to old perspective or including a map?
Wow...the revamp is even easier than the old version and yet people are so brain-damaged to need help to find the school

PEOPLE WHO CAN'T FIND THE SCHOOL, THE PLACES AREN'T CHANGED, EXCEPT WHERE MC LIVES! THE SCHOOL IS STILL WEST FROM OLD QUARTER AND MC NOW LIVES IN HIGH NEIBORHOOD EAST.

what's the f****ing problem?

You may be right it is a revamp after all just a 1-3 days ago was the first revamp and now we have a revamp with bug fixes called v 0.001-3 alpha may get a update next week or a updated game bug fix not sure yet which we will get ... like you said I checked a few pages back and the revamp is a update every week till it gets to 2.1 like the old game but just how many extra bug fixes will we be getting between now and then
WE MADE THE BUGFIXING AND THEN BoN ADDED TO THE REVAMP!

IAmTerror

May 28, 2017
Are all the renders from this new version? And while we’re on the subject, wouldn’t development go a little faster if he used scenes from the old version? Honestly most of them were already great. Seems a shame to completely reinvent the wheel.

Mar 27, 2019
Are all the renders from this new version? And while we’re on the subject, wouldn’t development go a little faster if he used scenes from the old version? Honestly most of them were already great. Seems a shame to completely reinvent the wheel.
I don't know I think he did a revamp because he wanted to change the story , newer tech, or the old game had too many bugs I am not sure somewhere on here they said something about a taking a poll about the game ... I liked the old game I haven't tried the revamp yet ... the revamp has a lot of bugs from what I have seen on here may try out the 001-3 alpha it was game and bug fixes not sure

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
No it's not a bug and it's not somewhere else,it's there just search for a door with a big sign written "GAME"
I went through each door and I did not find it either, no sign that says that. Do not you have a photo to know what door is exactly?

Mar 27, 2019
does anybody know of a walkthrough for the revamp game I saw on here some where that the revamp story is different than the old game story ...

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
a lot of people already commented this, but unfortunately i can't find the game store yet ):
i literately mentioned you where it is did you see the comment? (New Neighborhood North)

@JabadaJD @Demoness_Kiss

sometimes i can be hypocrite i just said i stop replying to people asking questions and im literately doing the exact opposite of what i said

Last edited:
Reactions: RedPillBlues
3.00 star(s) 135 Votes