MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
If I remember correctly the Sarah event in the original was not NTR since the MC and her were not officially together when it happened. That was the point, to pursue her and convince her that you wanted the relationship. If you fail and she ends up with the other guy well, that's called failing and it's normal to happen sometimes.
In this version, however, it seems there might be a real possibility that either her or Rachel get fucked by Christian, willingly or unwillingly, after they are already together with MC. Now that's NTR and it's gonna lose him patrons big time. Yes, there are people who are into that but there are far more who HATE it.
As for the story, it went sideways long before the last update of the original. The sisters were lobotomized to finish their story easier. Random pointless characters were introduced just to say that there are more sex scenes (Charles's mom, cousin just to name 2) as well as adding gay and futa content for the minority of patrons who voted for that - he even had to dial it back with that since a poll he made pointed out that, surprise!, people did not want the MC to suck dick.
I am disappointed by all this but this is one of the first and most interesting/expansive adult games I've played so I will stick around just to see how it ends.
And who knows, maybe if I have some free time one day I'll take it apart and replace the dialog with my own story. I did this to fix his stupid bugs before and fix some cringy dialogue so maybe (alcohol would be involved)

Reactions: zoe_meat

Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019
If I remember correctly the Sarah event in the original was not NTR since the MC and her were not officially together when it happened. That was the point, to pursue her and convince her that you wanted the relationship. If you fail and she ends up with the other guy well, that's called failing and it's normal to happen sometimes.
In this version, however, it seems there might be a real possibility that either her or Rachel get fucked by Christian, willingly or unwillingly, after they are already together with MC. Now that's NTR and it's gonna lose him patrons big time. Yes, there are people who are into that but there are far more who HATE it.
As for the story, it went sideways long before the last update of the original. The sisters were lobotomized to finish their story easier. Random pointless characters were introduced just to say that there are more sex scenes (Charles's mom, cousin just to name 2) as well as adding gay and futa content for the minority of patrons who voted for that - he even had to dial it back with that since a poll he made pointed out that, surprise!, people did not want the MC to suck dick.
I am disappointed by all this but this is one of the first and most interesting/expansive adult games I've played so I will stick around just to see how it ends.
And who knows, maybe if I have some free time one day I'll take it apart and replace the dialog with my own story. I did this to fix his stupid bugs before and fix some cringy dialogue so maybe (alcohol would be involved)
I actually hope he NTRs us on one of them cause it will give us much more pleasure kicking his ass in Pussy fights later on which I hope will be a brutal ass kicking (and fucking for his mom)

Constix

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2017
What's In Next Update Whose Update its gonna Be?Please Do Tell.

What do u think about this...
Guys Content for Nadine an Pam Was Nice But kind seem limited...like can't u just call Them hey wanna come over For fuck...an Nadine Really Need More content
She Just Fuck i could bang her all day....
Like in class Or in Rooftop An bathroom, MC Home in his Room To make his Family jealous in his house....She is Thik one an i love It ...
Outdoor stuff Every Girl Deserve This Content(We Deserve This Guys)
An Also MC Need To man up against Christian If i were there instead Of MC I would Have Killed Him Seen's We playing character Mc Charactor Need DarkNess
I know we'll Fuck His Girl Daisy But We need More......Sarah is Acting So Bitchy, For Sarah story i think Mc should leave her alone when Bad Time will Catch her She will Come To Mc, he will Help her,Last Time(to Getout of Shit She is in)....Then Mc will Just Start To ignore her,
(If u have read whole thing i wrote here) MC Will Start Inviting Nadine Or Pam Or Carol Or Jet Or Any Other Girl For Fuck.....(sarah Will Investigate....Ding..Ding)
I Don't give A fuck whom sarah fucks But once u Had Sex An climax u gonna Need That Everyday Better Performance.........EveryTime.
any one want that mc BigDick, i mean our Dick Guys(The Subtitude Dick=Mc Dick=Our Dick)
Manipulate To Having Sex For thing is great With Others, With Family it Doesn't Gave Me Morning wood.......if Circumstance change Like if a girl Say To u I Want Ur Dick...(MY RESPONSE WILL BE)...ill be like Lets Go to hotel Fuck this Party.....like this.
An i Also Didn't like This Update Nadine's Specially...Although i Did Enjoyed It SO (Itta Taki mAs)

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
wooooow i need to move the boxes in the warehouse i did everything and he say i cant talk to her shes busy need to complete de boxe thing

Reactions: omardaf

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
Loved the dance videos for the red head.... and thats about it.
But the MC its just killing it for me sorry.

Good luck whit it and have fun guys.

kaalvin

Dec 24, 2018
Lisette the art teacher is bugged for me too, i spawn where she is supposed to be standing with an exclamation mark floating there, right after cleaning up the paint in class. Cant leave school normally or skip time, no other classes available and porting home and trying to skip time doing activities to sleep also doesnt work. Same pic situation as Lastborn above. Anyone know of a fix? Rather not grind 7 hours again.

Licapo

Aug 10, 2017
can anyone help me ? because i got stuck at joanna house the 2nd time when maria drove MC to her house to unpack 4 box in her room, after unpack 4 box nothing happen

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes