Gallion

Dec 8, 2017
Carol in the first one didn't have sex with Mike during the first visit either. Sure she would have went experiment nuts on mike if she had witnessed Rachel and Mike fucking in the stall next to her at best but there was no sex during the first home visit. Heck if you didn't activate the extra content all she did was Kiss you due to never kissing a guy before and wanting to try it. Like the original MNL Carol while book smart when it came to romance was extremely repressed in the romance area and that was what stayed with her.

As for Jack himself yes while we know of the trauma he suffered via Mike's Grandmother Maria honestly didn't know of this trigger, and no offense to Jack he wasn't no angel either. He was constantly neglecting Maria and treating her like crap prior to this. So when he was naked in the room and expecting some loving Maria had every right to be honest to be pissed off with him. However despite all this happening I do agree this revamp does make his character change make more sense seeing as the original didn't have him as a dick then when update 2.1 came the sudden change happened.

The only reason Sarah in the original even went out with someone else was because ShaSha pushed her to do so. ShaSha like Sarah also wanted Mike for herself however she also saw Sarah had an advantage over her (in the form of not only having Mike's interest, but also they lived under the same roof) which was why despite many things she tried to convince Sarah it was not only wrong, but she needed to get with someone else to stop this. To be honest with you had ShaSha not tried to steal mike for herself and sabotage her friend in this way I honestly don't think Sarah would have even rejected him in the first place let alone date someone else.
For Carol I guess I played with the extra content activated 'cause she did handjob and titjob (or blowjob) just after the kiss.
But I think it's more fit to her to having their mum push her someway to really go into sex stuff with Mike.

As for Sarah, it's true that Shasha played a role about the outcome of her & Mike. But I don't think she needs her to have some serious doubt about the incest she developped and stop it at some point, and in this version she seems to be extremely grateful to Christian for the cards he gave to her at this point so she will focus on him and avoid Mike.
I wonder how Sasha will be developped from the story this time, I hope there will be some new contents, one of my very fav chick in this game ^^.

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
I was an Avid sponsor of "BON" for well over a year & in that time He was one of the hardest working Dev's out there! If there was an issue he'd solve it within a day or so! But since he swapped to this Revamp The Problems linger until the next update! I've Now played a good few Hours moving the story Forward & hit a game breaking bug! with the paint cleaning scene! As quite a few others have done, Time i will never see again

Reactions: cimibibapa2

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
I was an Avid sponsor of "BON" for well over a year & in that time He was one of the hardest working Dev's out there! If there was an issue he'd solve it within a day or so! But since he swapped to this Revamp The Problems linger until the next update! I've Now played a good few Hours moving the story Forward & hit a game breaking bug! with the paint cleaning scene! As quite a few others have done, Time i will never see again
Well, BoN is unique, in my time in this forum i have never seen any other dev to create so much bugs in each update, i don't know how he does that, in every update he manage to destroy older working good quests and scenes.:)

thank you.
No problem.:)

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
i has question why this new Revamp has no new sex scenes but just use all the old sex scenes from old game. and next you fuck the same old classmate again like old game end.

Reactions: cimibibapa2

AceBda

Feb 7, 2018
Sorry probably a stupid question but where do you put the files for the full save? Never done it before on RPGM

Demonkah

Jun 14, 2018
Can someone post a 2.1 FULL game save? I've fucked my save file big time. It went corrupted.
THanks in advance

f4f4

Jul 4, 2018
hello, I would like to find, more often this, comes out somewhere predetermined? View attachment 436811 View attachment 436812
If you mean her in specific then Nope, thats the best shot from her that has ever been made available to the public so far. However, you could take the mechanic classes on your phone and work at the HornetGarage. She'll eventually appear as a customer and you get to see a bit of her see-through panties.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes