Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
how to get successful date with Carol?
You must have money.
Buy a present for her (before date). -best book (you can buy it with phone)
give the book present at the date
Talk with her about interest. -talk about culture
Love - kiss and huge her
And the most is you now her favorites. like sushi, Harry Potter and so on

When it is succesful she say I hope we can make it again.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
how to start mechanic job ?
Like Jackbite said you must learn online about it. Go there work 3 days and learn more online. I have had no bugs there and I used my old 0.2.0 save to play further without not so much "bug" problems. When you have bugs in the game you must look if you can solve it when you load a old save and play it a little different.

Constix

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2017
Excuse me, I can't start the mechanical work. help me.
on the phone find job option start job or course that is after course completed go for work in hornet complete course thats it
after first scene Sex one u can visit her

Constix

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2017
does not allow me. and I completed the courses, but I get the message I need a license. Or I can pass a gurdado. sorry to bother.
u will get licence by completeting course until u get one just stay outside the hornet change time work 3 days each time u complete course
u have to complete course 5 times to get licence

Constix

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2017
Use the green icon in your phone/PC to get a licence first. Then use the same icon to advance your level by paying for online courses. Be aware though that the car delivery part is heavily bugged (you're are going to receive that task at some point).
u seem like nice guys do u know what will be in 2.4 update

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
can anyone help me with this?
or
does anyone have a save of me helping jet steal her paper?
Did you install a mod? If yes remove it and try again?
Did you have any save before this scene?
If you have try to reload 2-3 times, if the error insist the you have a problem in one of JSON file in data directory.
I attach the data directory, backup yours and try with mine.

Reactions: Devil7

PITURROCCO

Jul 2, 2018
Hi Beggar and friends, good job, but in the latest version I have problems with working in the hospital. To get the last title the chairs disappear and you cannot continue moving forward. Any help? ... thanks.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
For anyone who says the new revamp is less grindy than the original in the words of Tom from Tom and Jerry "Don't you believe it." because believe me while there isn't grind in some area's others there is just as much grind in not far more grind than the original ever had. The hospital and Mechanic jobs have so much grind it makes some of the old quests from the original look like jokes. Lucky for me I found out the variables for these along with the variables for the time otherwise it might have taken me days (in game time) if not weeks to unlock it all as far as I could go.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes