Wilown

Sep 28, 2017
Hello everyone, I can't seem to talk to anybody ...
What is the key to do so and is there a known bug about this ?
I tried almost all my keyboard.

YanOtt

Nov 26, 2018
Hello everyone, I can't seem to talk to anybody ...
What is the key to do so and is there a known bug about this ?
I tried almost all my keyboard.
U cannot talk to anybody except who has "red exclamation point" above their head.
U can choose "extra menu" when press W.

AmanShah21

Jun 11, 2018
my garage job is stuck... i keep getting the car to deliver and even though I am promoted, she makes me deliver again without progress everytime.

AmanShah21

Jun 11, 2018
For anyone who says the new revamp is less grindy than the original in the words of Tom from Tom and Jerry "Don't you believe it." because believe me while there isn't grind in some area's others there is just as much grind in not far more grind than the original ever had. The hospital and Mechanic jobs have so much grind it makes some of the old quests from the original look like jokes. Lucky for me I found out the variables for these along with the variables for the time otherwise it might have taken me days (in game time) if not weeks to unlock it all as far as I could go.
Can you please share variables for the jobs. My garage job got bugged.

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
New discord spoilers: Maria!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

About the next update:

We don't have any confirmed dates yet.
Who will be in the next upadate?

Confirmed: Phil Mom, Jason Mom.
Maybe: Vehicles update, Main Storyline.

boxo

May 28, 2017
Anyone else have the mechanic loop between delivering the car to old town and sitting in front of a laptop? With no further progress?

CyBeRd0g

May 13, 2018
Anyone else have the mechanic loop between delivering the car to old town and sitting in front of a laptop? With no further progress?
I had it for quite a while. Continued doing it on and on, including going to the target circle in the Old Quarter without getting the assignment first. In that case you still get no money, but the quest is reported as complete. Kept attending the online classes whenever the option was available (it appeared at some point). Worked for me in the end somehow. No more deliveries, just work inside the garage now. So I confirm that the delivery quest is bugged, and there's an uncertain way to bypass the bug (no hacks applied). That delivery target circle is still there (another bug) . I just make sure to avoid touching it now.

peperwwwwwww

Oct 2, 2017
Very good scenes at the jobs

Ruined with a lot of X ray thing at the new creepy girl voices...

I´ll hope he delete them in the future...

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I had it for quite a while. Continued doing it on and on, including going to the target circle in the Old Quarter without getting the assignment first. In that case you still get no money, but the quest is reported as complete. Kept attending the online classes whenever the option was available (it appeared at some point). Worked for me in the end somehow. No more deliveries, just work inside the garage now. So I confirm that the delivery quest is bugged, and there's an uncertain way to bypass the bug (no hacks applied). That delivery target circle is still there (another bug) . I just make sure to avoid touching it now.
Maybe the bug is within the newest version of the game. I say this because I did the quests in version 2.2 (the previous one before the latest) and didn't have any issue with the quest whatsoever. I am guessing it is the exact same way the original MNL was meaning when a newer version came out something got broke and you would need to use an older version to get pass said bugs.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Very good scenes at the jobs

Ruined with a lot of X ray thing at the new creepy girl voices...

I´ll hope he delete them in the future...
Ugh I can't help but agree with the voices added outside of the old moans. I have to mute the sex scenes just so i don't have to close the game out completely they are so annoying. Even the Japanese girls moans that were used early on In my opinion are better than the newest voices used for the sex scenes.

Reactions: peperwwwwwww

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
Can someone please tell me how to complete the quest in the arts class? Many thanks!
Its a bugged quest that unfortunatly no1 came up whit a fix yet.Its been mention in the last 3-4 pages by multiple people including me. So just skip it and try to do the other characters until then...

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
I have a question, not about the game, about an RPGMaker tool.

Is there a way to edit a map or something? Change characters place, etc. Frame by frame.

Cramone

May 14, 2018
What a f..king grind is this dating system with Carol. It's fully impossible to get through w/o hacking money.
P.S. Espessialy considering that the best part of the content u got in the begining.
I feel the same way. Working all time, learning date 27 July, food (¿sushi?), lastname Giggs, color: blue?,
still most expensive gift, most expensive all..... still says goodbyee

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes