keyzu

May 31, 2018
New discord spoilers: Maria!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

About the next update:

We don't have any confirmed dates yet.
Who will be in the next upadate?

Confirmed: Phil Mom, Jason Mom.
Maybe: Vehicles update, Main Storyline.

I just hope that if so, the net I expect a lot from Maria and that it is a good story update

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017

KIzaruu

Jul 16, 2018
Can anyone help me or explain me this bug or previous save doesn't work (v0.21) to v0.23, I'm stuck in "talk with Sarah in the school" cannot entrance to toilet in the left?

monach779

Jul 19, 2017
Can anyone help me or explain me this bug or previous save doesn't work (v0.21) to v0.23, I'm stuck in "talk with Sarah in the school" cannot entrance to toilet in the left?
Sarah need find aula in school secoond image is Carol quest.

fasd95

Sep 4, 2017
New Discord Spoilers from others characters for MNL2 (in 2020)

What MNL2?
Is he planning new game after revamp?

Oct 28, 2017
Can someone help answering two questions of mine. 1. Can i rename the characters (with help of mod if any) 2. Is there a full walkthrough of this version of the game. If is can someone provide with one. Plz

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Can someone help answering two questions of mine. 1. Can i rename the characters (with help of mod if any) 2. Is there a full walkthrough of this version of the game. If is can someone provide with one. Plz
a) Backup your save.
Open your save using
Go to the bottom of the page and select "File unpack"
Search within upacked page "_name": or the current MC name.
Change the name and select Download "your save file"
b) There is no need for walkthrough, press "W" to open the phone, Select the Blue B, there you can find anything you want.

jw3583

Nov 22, 2017
I finished the paint clean up for ms lisette, and she did not appear, just her speech bubble pops up but i cant click it

Eisa

Donor
Jul 23, 2017
Anyone knows how to edit my endurance or my other skills. i have save editor but i don't know which one to change since it only shows "variables" i don't even know if the skills is in the "variables" option on save editor. PLEASE HELP! Thanks <3

PITURROCCO

Jul 2, 2018
I cannot continue advancing in my career at the Hospital. The wheelchairs disappear and I cannot obtain the third degree of Doctor.
Anybady hellp me???..thanks

Dracodadark

Dec 1, 2017
I have to say I have loved both the old and new. I will say I miss some of the grind of the old but the added developments in some of the stories and with Christian being an even bigger dbag makes me look forward to pussy fights. Love it so far

Devil7

Jun 22, 2017
hey guys so the walkthrough says complete the institute mission and in institute profile it says no more content available
but i still didnt get all the scene of the family

CyBeRd0g

May 13, 2018
I cannot continue advancing in my career at the Hospital. The wheelchairs disappear and I cannot obtain the third degree of Doctor.
Anybady hellp me???..thanks
I saw that wheelchairs task working properly once while playing one of the earlier Hospital quest stages in v0.002.2.
When I got the same task later in the quest (after taking more classes) I had the same bug as you, so I just used Bug Fixer to go through the wall into the lab on the right and completed experimental drug testing for $75 instead of gathering nonexistent wheelchairs. Done that many times, the Game Of Wheelchairs never worked for me again :(

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes