lashante

Mar 25, 2018
i have problem with lissete, in art class, she asks me to clear some paints, then its bugged, cant talk to hear, i only see quest sign, not her, cant skip time, leave school and e.t.c . any solution?

Vealis

Aug 14, 2016
I'm stuck on the part in the old quarter that says "I need to find help" and you have 44 seconds...but where the heck do I go?

D

Deleted member 125588

Can someone help me i can't find miss taylors house, i checked all houses in game even with full save.
Can someone please tell me where it is located so i can check?

CyBeRd0g

May 13, 2018
Can someone help me i can't find miss taylors house, i checked all houses in game even with full save.
Can someone please tell me where it is located so i can check?
#3 Old Quarter.
Press W -> Use Smartphone -> Book Of Faces icon -> S. Taylor's portrait -> Location icon. Same for other characters there.

Eisa

Donor
Jul 23, 2017
You will have sex with Sarah but later in the game, idk what update will it be
Really?! It has been 3 years? Or less? And still there’s no sex with Sarah? I stopped playing for years till the game says “completed” but I re downloaded the game again and just started playing. That’s a bummer if sex scene with Sarah is still not there yet.

Eisa

Donor
Jul 23, 2017
Also anyone knows how to take back the magazine from Laura? I’ve been going around places and can’t find a way to get the magazine back to give it to one of the student at the school (I forgot his name, I think it’s Lucas?)

bryant

Sep 1, 2017
Really?! It has been 3 years? Or less? And still there’s no sex with Sarah? I stopped playing for years till the game says “completed” but I re downloaded the game again and just started playing. That’s a bummer if sex scene with Sarah is still not there yet.
yea this is the revamp version, the old version has the scene that u can have sex with sarah

animeking2264

May 5, 2018
i have full english save BUT i not sure if im the only that can't make threesome with Nadine and Pam go to ecstasy meaning make them cum 3 times then it happen i give u my save if u want

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
so is he gonna end mynewlife 1? is he gonna add content in the revamp? he shouldve contd the the original version that wouldve made more sense -.-'

his intention was not to milk patrons but unintentionally he did that :/

odino

Aug 14, 2017
i have full english save BUT i not sure if im the only that can't make threesome with Nadine and Pam go to ecstasy meaning make them cum 3 times then it happen i give u my save if u want
its after you done with both char i think and its happen in pam house she call nadine for it if you accept

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes