Viicktorii

Mar 7, 2019
I have problems with the android version. the game is going to me with pulls and it is locked in the dialogues and when I try to move the character, but it is very fluid in the cinematics. does anyone have the same problem on android?

sh95

Jul 25, 2019
I wasn't paying attention during my first visit to the video game store. The dude asks me about getting videos. What do I need to do here?

Sdasti

Mar 16, 2018
Hello. I save at the wrong time in the Jet intrusion of the house and i inmediatly get a headshot. Does anybody has a savefile before the intrusion?? Thanks!

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018

In the next update, I will implement the daily life of the women of the house. Maria, Laura, Sarah and Amy. They will have schedules and tasks, TV events and others. Do you have any idea? Would you like to see something in the game? Do not hesitate to tell me your ideas, send me a private message, in share ideas cjhannel of discord or by mail.
I hope you like the result.
Maybe some sexual events are not available for history now.
O.K everyone let's do it and hopefully he will listen

Darkwofl

Oct 2, 2017
I wasn't paying attention during my first visit to the video game store. The dude asks me about getting videos. What do I need to do here?
Go to the old quarter in the afternoon, in the garden you will see the suitcase.

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes