fllenangel

Jul 25, 2017
I also have the bug with the art teacher. I play the latest update but the bug is the same. Any idea how to get over it? or maybe a save file? :D

Bam666

Oct 25, 2018
The game freezes after a couple of minutes. Is there a way to fix that?

Last edited:

Constix

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2017
Here My Idea
1. Make Mc Badass Not pussy Make Him Bad...Like..... fucking His girl Daisy in front of him With my dick*Mc Dick* To be Exact I wanna see Christians Netorere...
Why Wait For PussyFights (how the Fuck he laid hand on my rechel Before me)---when Biggest Dick between my pants an with 3times stamia+Xpills Enough to get any girl.

2. In this game Bon, When MC Had Sex With Girl Like Pam Or Nadine They Will Only Perform That Indoor Only In House An Recess in School,
U Need to Add more Outdoor Scenes Add Dates Scenes ,ClassRoom Scenes,Bathroom Shower Scene , That new X pills Scenes, unexpected scenes , With Every girl .Specially those Xpills Ones they will be great.....We Need More Scenes With Them Make Poll For Girls Which we want More Scene//
MyVote/////Sandra,Pam,Nadine,

3. Make invite Option For Girls to come over To (MC HOUSE)(Home work Scenes).....This Will Open Option to Make Jealous Family Option.
I Like When MC Ignores Sarah In old Game...When She Dump him......(I didn't Like the Altitude Of sarah in this game)
I would Like To see when sarah Gets in trouble Because of christian she will ask mc to help he will Help But After That(separate Ways Bitch) He Will Start to Ignore her..

4. BON IN This Game MC just pursue Girl until she has sex with him,That was good in old game but We need Something New....Rumors,Attraction,Blackmail,Seducing,Caught in act,Dates With Girls,jealousy,NTR(Make MC THE HandsomeBastard=Ugly Bastard He is A SexMachine With Bigdick Our Charactor ),Taking(daisy From Christian),Make MC BadAss OR BadGuy Or Scum I don't Care But Make Him Man Not Christians underling(i hate Recess Scene with Rechel He almost fucked Her Before Me I need to take Verginity...Thats Why),

I am just giving u hint,

If u Guys Like My Idea Just Please Send This to Bon i don't give a fuck if u send him as your idea Just Send Him This

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
Here My Idea
1. Make Mc Badass Not pussy Make Him Bad...Like..... fucking His girl Daisy in front of him With my dick*Mc Dick* To be Exact I wanna see Christians Netorere...
Why Wait For PussyFights (how the Fuck he laid hand on my rechel Before me)---when Biggest Dick between my pants an with 3times stamia+Xpills Enough to get any girl.

2. In this game Bon, When MC Had Sex With Girl Like Pam Or Nadine They Will Only Perform That Indoor Only In House An Recess in School,
U Need to Add more Outdoor Scenes Add Dates Scenes ,ClassRoom Scenes,Bathroom Shower Scene , That new X pills Scenes, unexpected scenes , With Every girl .Specially those Xpills Ones they will be great.....We Need More Scenes With Them Make Poll For Girls Which we want More Scene//

3. Make invite Option For Girls to come over To (MC HOUSE)(Home work Scenes).....This Will Open Option to Make Jealous Family Option.
I Like When MC Ignores Sarah In old Game...When She Dump him......(I didn't Like the Altitude Of sarah in this game)
I would Like To see when sarah Gets in trouble Because of christian she will ask mc to help he will Help But After That(separate Ways Bitch) He Will Start to Ignore her..

4. BON IN This Game MC just pursue Girl until she has sex with him,That was good in old game but We need Something New....Rumors,Attraction,Blackmail,Seducing,Caught in act,Dates With Girls,jealousy,NTR(Make MC THE HandsomeBastard=Ugly Bastard He is A SexMachine With Bigdick Our Charactor ),Taking(daisy From Christian),Make MC BadAss OR BadGuy Or Scum I don't Care But Make Him Man Not Christians underling(i hate Recess Scene with Rechel He almost fucked Her Before Me I need to take Verginity...Thats Why),

I am just giving u hint,

If u Guys Like My Idea Just Please Send This to Bon i don't give a fuck if u send him as your idea Just Send Him This
Done
Hopefully he'll do it

Darkwofl

Oct 2, 2017
Here My Idea

I am just giving u hint,

I like your idea of relationships (4) it helps to have an end with a partner like in person games.

Zal

May 5, 2017
Hey fellas,
Got some doubts...
Does this ends the Pam quest? The other girls quests the Book says something like "you reach the max for this character"....
Thank you all for the help!
Regards
Zal :cool:
1572452441508.png

Zal

May 5, 2017
1572452888540.png

Is this a bug? How can it be fixed and for what quest is?
Thank you all in advance!
Regards
Zal:cool:

BDI

May 23, 2017
Hey fellas,
Got some doubts...
Does this ends the Pam quest? The other girls quests the Book says something like "you reach the max for this character"....
Thank you all for the help!
Regards
Zal :cool:
View attachment 445138
No, just buy some weed and go visit her, should continue on and eventually lead to Nadine quest.

Reactions: Zal
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes