CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
im waitin for the Amy content... and more to do with Rachel! i been waiting for Amy content since i first started playing this! it would be nice to see some more content with the girl from the beginning of the game that was in the old town you lived in before the game started! (would be nice, but i honestly dont think that will happen)

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Okay please tell there is more to this. Cuz where things seem to have left off

Christian is currently NTRing me hard stealing Sarah away after all that work doing that grindy card quest b

He also blackmailed Rachel and kicked my ass. Why is pussy fights taken out? I miss being able to study mma and kick his ass and fuck his mom. Oh and he also almost NTR’d again by taking Rachel s v card. Which is just exactly what I needed.

And Maria just got RAPED! By the dad. Literally raped. Like actually raped. And I had to watch as Maria got actually raped.

There’s no way he left things at such a cruel disgusting cliffhanger right ? I’m missing something right? This isn’t an NTR game right?!

ifdk

Aug 14, 2019
It seem that I can't go in the library, I need it for the school project with Carol. Do I need to restart the game for the school quest? (I also completed Jet quest)

Last edited:

I m sashi

Nov 2, 2019
I m stuck, when I give card to Sarah then she will dance nude after then Morgen should msg to watch TV show and Maria will come and rubbing dick with his foot after Joanna( Maria sister) msg to go in party afterward she will stuck in dance pose . My game stuck when Joanna dance. Plz help

Evans15

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2017

Christian is currently NTRing me hard stealing Sarah away after all that work doing that grindy card quest b

He also blackmailed Rachel and kicked my ass. Why is pussy fights taken out? I miss being able to study mma and kick his ass and fuck his mom. Oh and he also almost NTR’d again by taking Rachel s v card. Which is just exactly what I needed.

And Maria just got RAPED! By the dad. Literally raped. Like actually raped. And I had to watch as Maria got actually raped.

There’s no way he left things at such a cruel disgusting cliffhanger right ? I’m missing something right? This isn’t an NTR game right?!
It wasn't but it sure as hell is looking more like one, I know sometimes writers want people to feel some kind of jealousy but there is just so much that NTR haters will tolerate, for me it has almost reached that level, I'm not playing the game until I know that the douchebags here got taken care of and not a single girl has been fucked by them.

Seriously of all the girls that could have been choose for that kind of scenes Beggar choose the two sweethearts Rachel and Sarah.

Constix

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2017
It wasn't but it sure as hell is looking more like one, I know sometimes writers want people to feel some kind of jealousy but there is just so much that NTR haters will tolerate, for me it has almost reached that level, I'm not playing the game until I know that the douchebags here got taken care of and not a single girl has been fucked by them.

Seriously of all the girls that could have been choose for that kind of scenes Beggar choose the two sweethearts Rachel and Sarah.
sarah that little
i don't give a fuck about her christian and sarah They really deserve each other
(in first game Sarah ditched MC for that guy for cards and this one on another level in this game)(christian+Sarah+Cards=Glorious sex )
Mc should just stop giving shit about others.....MC IS Pussy..... BigDick In his legs for what.....Also
but that shit christian layed hand on my rechel if i get choise to shot that motherfaker i will gladly do it

Reactions: PJVF

Evans15

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2017
sarah that little
i don't give a fuck about her christian and sarah They really deserve each other
(in first game Sarah ditched MC for that guy for cards and this one on another level in this game)(christian+Sarah+Cards=Glorious sex )
Mc should just stop giving shit about others.....MC IS Pussy..... BigDick In his legs for what.....Also
but that shit christian layed hand on my rechel if i get choise to shot that motherfaker i will gladly do it
I agree that the new Sarah is shit, I loved the Sarah from the original version of the game, the new one is dumb af, not innocent just dumb.

Reactions: Hakkira and PJVF

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Most of the characters are worse In this version. Sarah is no longer just conflicted about her emotions, but just a dumb slut. Most characters have changes like that, they kinda act the same so they kinda have the same story but for different reasons with extra added bitchiness.

Even Rachel is more of a gold digger, more manipulative and less sweet girl a next door

They even did this a little bit with Laura.

The even did it a tiny bit with the MC.

liek the way he was acting JUST BEFORE MARIA GOT RAPED! SHE GOT FUCKING RAAAPED

In a game that isn’t ntr, one of the girls gets raped while you watch.

But anyway this is just another way this version is worse. Oh well.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017

Just drop this shit and play the old version. There is no such crap in the old game.

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
Soooooo... I think I finished the content for this release - well, most of it, I'm not that interested in the jobs.
Are you telling me that he has all that art lying around in the img folder and it's not actually in game??!
Can you even sleep with Rachel in this one? Or Ms. Turner? Or have anal with Nadine? Cuz all that seems to be unreachable in the game but has art ready.....
I'm not even going to comment how lobotomized some of the characters are this time around

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
Soooooo... I think I finished the content for this release - well, most of it, I'm not that interested in the jobs.
Are you telling me that he has all that art lying around in the img folder and it's not actually in game??!
Can you even sleep with Rachel in this one? Or Ms. Turner? Or have anal with Nadine? Cuz all that seems to be unreachable in the game but has art ready.....
I'm not even going to comment how lobotomized some of the characters are this time around
without save editor you can't fuck rachel or do nadine in the pooper

edit the save and you'll be able too. never got miss turner to work

although you're not supposed to, i decrypted the last update. he has amy/rachel/laura scenes fully done.....

I m sashi

Nov 2, 2019
I m stuck, when Mike talk to Sarah in school for tiny card after Christian will come to pick Sarah afterward Morgan will come then both go to attend class. Afterward what task should be do? Give walkthrough of Sarah quest

aluoaniki

Sep 29, 2018
I m stuck, when Mike talk to Sarah in school for tiny card after Christian will come to pick Sarah afterward Morgan will come then both go to attend class. Afterward what task should be do? Give walkthrough of Sarah quest
content stops there, you've reached the end of main story.

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes