killatopak

May 26, 2018
Which game has more content currently, the old one or revamp?

I remember last when I played, which was 1.7, it was very buggy. Is the revamp a lot more stable?

Garei

May 1, 2018
Hi everyone, I have a bug after the first day from the first quest not to be late, I'm stuck out of the house if anyone has an idea to solve this? " when i'm outdoor i have so much money and x2 UI "

Screen :
2019-11-05 11_12_17-Window.png

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
i am stuck with the quest "sarah come to your room for use computer"
what to do?
If i remember correctly, Laura is the one who will use your PC, because her PC is broken.
Try this: on a weekday morning do not go to school, spend time outside of your home and after 10:00 go inside, live your shoes to the cupboard and go to your room to find Laura in front of your PC.

jani_g100

Jul 7, 2019
If i remember correctly, Laura is the one who will use your PC, because her PC is broken.
Try this: on a weekday morning do not go to school, spend time outside of your home and after 10:00 go inside, live your shoes to the cupboard and go to your room to find Laura in front of your PC.
Thanks
this one can do any day even Saturday

Healthalete

Jan 8, 2018
I am on Pam's quest. It is the part where someone took a picture of her in the bathroom. I have clicked all the shiny spots, and I can't leave the pool. Can someone help me with what is next? Thanks

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
I am on Pam's quest. It is the part where someone took a picture of her in the bathroom. I have clicked all the shiny spots, and I can't leave the pool. Can someone help me with what is next? Thanks
there's a chair in top right corner of the pool, click it and go talk to pam

Knockout883

Nov 3, 2017
Also kinda stuck, when I use the ? On the pc it says to do institute missions but when I use the ? It says there is no content currently available. Is it a bug or have I finished everything? Also says for Mrs Turner to do institute missions.

aryanddevil

Jun 4, 2019
The game hang as well when i go out of the newly moved house for school and the town map has been introduced t cant move anywhere from the gate

C.M.S

Oct 5, 2018
Anyone know any mod of translation? i am not good at english i would translate them to my language plis

big tuna

Jul 28, 2017
Also kinda stuck, when I use the ? On the pc it says to do institute missions but when I use the ? It says there is no content currently available. Is it a bug or have I finished everything? Also says for Mrs Turner to do institute missions.
It' means that it's finished for this version but will be continued in later versions, opposite of the person where it says you have seen all content for this person.

Also doubt there will be a walkthrough considering the guide on the phone cover pretty much everything u need to know

jani_g100

Jul 7, 2019
i am stuck with jet mission 1
how to go into second floor of the house
the guard is not moving

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes