Apr 5, 2018
You guys keep playin' the lame Revamp of the game while I play the REAL game...you're missing so much good stuff.
Unless someone plans on picking it up and continuing with the game via MOD/Fanmade then there is no point in playing that version. Its a dead end, while you may enjoy it now its pointless to start or continue because the DEV has stopped progressing storylines/content for that game and is instead switched to the Revamp 100%.

Sucks but thats the reality.

Reactions: red9789

Wrecker

Mar 28, 2017
Unless someone plans on picking it up and continuing with the game via MOD/Fanmade then there is no point in playing that version. Its a dead end, while you may enjoy it now its pointless to start or continue because the DEV has stopped progressing storylines/content for that game and is instead switched to the Revamp 100%.

Sucks but thats the reality.
As Revamp is right now, playing 2.1 is absolutely worth it, at least for people who didn't played neither, for us who've unlocked all content on old ver isn't that much... though seeing the screenshots of Ketsura is making me wanna start it over heh

how to get tht maria sex scene in the original game?
On 2.1? .

Glacial

Apr 25, 2018
So how many old content didn't pass through to the new version? I've played old version just a little bit and Im just courius if I will miss a lot if I start playing new version.

Reactions: cimibibapa2

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
So how many old content didn't pass through to the new version? I've played old version just a little bit and Im just courius if I will miss a lot if I start playing new version.
We've got 4503 posts in this thread. 1000 asked for help because of gamebreaking bugs, 1000 complained because of bugs/delayed updates/the new game isn't what was supposed to be, 2000 asked your question. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: Kenuichi

cimibibapa2

Dec 15, 2018
Didn't BON promised that this game will get every 4 weeks a major update ?

1.png

Last update was released at 16 Oct.

If he will release next update 30 Nov. it will be 6 Weeks between those updates

PaulGaul

Aug 9, 2017
Didn't BON promised that this game will get every 4 weeks a major update ?

View attachment 457620

Last update was released at 16 Oct.

If he will release next update 30 Nov. it will be 6 Weeks between those updates
We can start discussion what this and multiple other devs promised and then delivered but is there any point in it? We know that BoN does not deliver and we have to live with it.

Cramone

May 14, 2018
You guys keep playin' the lame Revamp of the game while I play the REAL game...you're missing so much good stuff.
well like Barney said "New is always better", ( i was hoping better story, at least some has more sense to me and has let bugs)

DiabSainthe

Oct 29, 2019
Can someone pls help me ? im stuck at carol's dates : i cant get my talking skills to improve, see i have found a ton of magazines but im guessing i have to read em in order to improve my skills
only thing is i have no idea how !!!!!

if you have any other infos on the carol quest id be happy to hear em

Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019
Can someone pls help me ? im stuck at carol's dates : i cant get my talking skills to improve, see i have found a ton of magazines but im guessing i have to read em in order to improve my skills

Go to your menu/item list and use them

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017

Search toolbar in the upper right corner is your best friend, dude.

Anyway,

- improve culture skills - search for books;

during dates:

- choose national museum
- choose taxi
- talk about culture twice
- give her as a gift "special edition book"
- at museum shop give her the most expensive gift
- you have to remember the right thing (her favourite colour, her surname, her age etc.)

Reactions: Big Daddy and f4f4
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes