dante86

Jun 30, 2018
Someone knows if in the next patch the aunt sells because if I remember correctly you cross with her and your father talking at the door of her house but nothing else is known?

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
BoN made two polls the first one was about driving around the city wether they want it automatically or manually
The second is about aunt Maggie he redesigned her saying she wasn't successful and needed that for the final part of the story. Most voters are for the new Maggie and auto drive.

So what you think?
WTF so basically Aunt Maggie went from like top 5 best girls in MNL to a complete prostitute...i am so disappointed more than ever now.
Nice one BoN that's a really good move to increase your patrons...keep going like this and you're gonna end up in bankrupt.
I have no idea why he choosed to change aunt Maggie's design to a some sort of hooker...and people who choosed to change her are really dumb...
But oh well can't do nothing to change the past but we can pray that BoN brings up MNL 2.1 and leave this revamp

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
WTF so basically Aunt Maggie went from like top 5 best girls in MNL to a complete prostitute...i am so disappointed more than ever now.
Nice one BoN that's a really good move to increase your patrons...keep going like this and you're gonna end up in bankrupt.
I have no idea why he choosed to change aunt Maggie's design to a some sort of hooker...and people who choosed to change her are really dumb...
But oh well can't do nothing to change the past but we can pray that BoN brings up MNL 2.1 and leave this revamp
Now i'm pretty happy to play only the earliest version of this revamp, the more disappointment I see around here, the less willingness to play I have, although I find the old game the best game(tied with Man of the House and Adventures of Willy D.) made and released here, even incomplete the way it was.

If this game have a ending in the future, i'll play it again.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aioria619

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I told you: he's dead and his mad evil twin took his place. This is the only reasonable explanation for his poor decisions he made in the last 18 months (since MNL 1.5 - 1.6 updates).

Johnny6

Feb 18, 2018
I told you: he's dead and his mad evil twin took his place. This is the only reasonable explanation for his poor decisions he made in the last 18 months (since MNL 1.5 - 1.6 updates).
Yeah that must be true, if comparison to aunt is between those two models, tattooed street whore vs beautiful redhead. What next? Which one you prefer, pussy or hole in the tree? Maria's breasts or rock? Hard questions.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Now i'm pretty happy to play only the earliest version of this revamp, the more disappointment I see around here, the less willingness to play I have, although I find the old game the best game(tied with Man of the House and Adventures of Willy D.) made and released here, even incomplete the way it was.

If this game have a ending in the future, i'll play it again.
I feel sorry even for people who started playing MNL since the beginning and payed him to be his patrons

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
I feel sorry even for people who started playing MNL since the beginning and payed him to be his patrons
Don't feel sorry for them(at least for the people who voted against the Revamp or who didn't agree with this shit new story), in part, it were his patrons fault.

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
He changed her story that's why he redesigned her the problem is she was a hit in MNL and not as he said ( wasn't successful) so she's definitely not smart woman anymore which make me believe that BoN doesn't care shit about his patreon ( true lovers and supporters of the game ) not the current yes people who just screems yes to anything new

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes