darksol666

Dec 9, 2018
I wouldn't Bother! As it is Bugged You get trapped in the Garage With a Broken quest. But if you still want to try? Use the Green icon on your Phone/Computer.
if your talking about moving the packages. that happen to me too. if you do them one at a time you can get through it though. unfortunately im now stuck on making the move from car deliveries to store attendant. i was able to do the attendant job once but it has me doing more deliveries now. even though according to the phone i need to work 3 days still.

I m sashi

Nov 2, 2019
Afterward when I use smartphone for hint it's show don't forget to go institute complete institute mission and check Martina national institute profile
After when I check Martina national profile it's show no content currently available I m stuck here.
content stops there, you've reached the end of main story.

kid5150

May 27, 2018
Where do I buy the book for Carol's date? Jet's library is always closed and none of the other stores I find sell books.

Reactions: by jo

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
BoN made two polls the first one was about driving around the city wether they want it automatically or manually
The second is about aunt Maggie he redesigned her saying she wasn't successful and needed that for the final part of the story. Most voters are for the new Maggie and auto drive.

So what you think?

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
BoN made two polls the first one was about driving around the city wether they want it automatically or manually
The second is about aunt Maggie he redesigned her saying she wasn't successful and needed that for the final part of the story. Most voters are for the new Maggie and auto drive.

So what you think?
For aunt Maggie, personally i like better the old model, one reason is that, i like tattoos but not near or on erotic zones and second the eyes on the new model looks like she is "high" and of course i like redheads.:)

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017

So what you think?
on the left: you see a newspaper's chief editor
on the right: you see a street whore

Since Aunt Maggie is a newspaper's chief editor... well, I think you guessed what I think.

Now, everybody should be aware that the Real BoN died a year ago and his evil idiotic twin took his place and decided to utterly destroy his game. Now you know the sad truth.

By the way, here's BoN evil twin:

Mabuse_gip.jpg

Last edited:

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
on the left: you see a newspaper's chief editor
on the right: you see a street whore

Since Aunt Maggie is a newspaper's chief editor... well, I think you guessed what I think.

Now, everybody should be aware that the Real BoN died a year ago and his evil idiotic twin took his place and decided to utterly destroy his game. Now you know the sad truth.

By the way, here's BoN evil twin:

View attachment 463147
And looks like his minions are agreeing with him

Reactions: Aioria619
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes