Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
That's why I devs shouldn't listen to them unless it's an ordering thing like which update comes first. Take for example A town uncovered, he added a threesome scene for the patreon and dosen't know how to fit it. The time went in that scene should've gone in the main story

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
yeah, and the saddest part of all this is that dev's only job was to fix the bugs/text and convert the game to a befitting platform. not only he kept it on rpg maker but it's going to be as buggy and poorly translated and the original game. but hey, he's making patreon bucks so no problem.
If you check his patreon profile he states that his country and himself been through a rough economy state that's why he's making the game and make me sure that he made the revamp to avoid making incest content because that's when it might shut down

Big Daddy

Jul 17, 2017
Anyone know how to increase the amount of save slots for the game. The standard method of changing rpg_managers.js doesn't work

Edit: found it in plugins.js, under "Max Files"

Last edited:
Reactions: Pif paf and Wrecker

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Man all you guys do is complain, don't you get tired of it?
We know better what's the best for this game because we(well not exactly me but other people )started playing from the first update and we know how the game was before and how is the game now and believe me right now the game looks TRAGIC like literally...
In order to make the game better and bring it to the good old times we are suggesting to the dev how to improve it and there's nothing wrong with it.
Everyone has the right to speak and tell how he feels about the game, new stuff who's being added exc...
if you have played the first game and not the revamp first you'll see how much big changes it got.
If you're okay with the revamp there's nothing wrong but people who isn't happy about the revamp they all have the right to tell how they feel.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
If you check his patreon profile he states that his country and himself been through a rough economy state that's why he's making the game and make me sure that he made the revamp to avoid making incest content because that's when it might shut down

So tell me, why didn't he rework Sarah's quest? why didn't he start releasing MNL2?

He started making poor decisions since when he introduced that shitty Rosalva character that no one liked and totally reworked some old quests involving family characters.

He remade Laura's and Maria's stories and totally ruined them (so tell me why he didn't remake the sister's story which had incest content):

- Laura was a caring young woman that worked at the chemist's: she became a soppy lazy neet. Would you believe it?
- Maria was a strong cynical independent woman who used sex to manipulate guys: she became an insecure woman seeking love (and young dicks).

Why all of this?

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
So tell me, why didn't he rework Sarah's quest? why didn't he start releasing MNL2?

He started making poor decisions since when he introduced that shitty Rosalva character that no one liked and totally reworked some old quests involving family characters.

He remade Laura's and Maria's stories and totally ruined them (so tell me why he didn't remake the sister's story which had incest content):

- Laura was a caring young woman that worked at the chemist's: she became a soppy lazy neet. Would you believe it?
- Maria was a strong cynical independent woman who used sex to manipulate guys: she became an insecure woman seeking love (and young dicks).

Why all of this?
He didn't remake Sara just to please the patrons and fool them to think there will be incest content who knows what will happen in her story she's into christan maybe they will run away. And looks like Rosalva mistake will be back with the Muslim girl. I thought for sure she's Nesrot sister which would've made a great quest but no.
Bottom line, he messed up the game but I still like the gameplay and mechanic.

spar

May 15, 2017
I read the 5 pages before these and apparently the game instead of improving, is getting worse, apparently this renovation has not been implemented or followed the content that was already in the previous version, so I wonder there is something worth playing this game renewal?

The game stopped being so repetitive?
Is there new content of the renewal?
Is there content for Amy?
Is the content of the secondary characters good?
Is the event of the mafia fights already?

I would appreciate very much that someone will avoid me, having to download 4gb, 10 hours of walking and a decision, if the game is not worth it.

f4f4

Jul 4, 2018
Someone pls help me understand. Was aunt Maggie actually related by blood with anyone in the og version? Im really against the new design, it just makes no sense. As of now its winning a by a few votes FUCK!

Reactions: Cloud9-Kojack

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I read the 5 pages before these and apparently the game instead of improving, is getting worse, apparently this renovation has not been implemented or followed the content that was already in the previous version, so I wonder there is something worth playing this game renewal? NO

The game stopped being so repetitive? NO
Is there new content of the renewal? YES
Is there content for Amy? NO
Is the content of the secondary characters good? NO
Is the event of the mafia fights already? HELL NO - MAFIAS NOT EVEN INTRODUCED

I would appreciate very much that someone will avoid me, having to download 4gb, 10 hours of walking and a decision, if the game is not worth it.

There is no HOME content yet: Main storyline just started; Maria: only handjobs and titfucks; Amy: nothing; Laura: nothing; Sara: nothing.

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
Someone pls help me understand. Was aunt Maggie actually related by blood with anyone in the og version? Im really against the new design, it just makes no sense. As of now its winning a by a few votes FUCK!
According to the storyline she is MC's father sister but playing Jack's life in the original game shows she's Jack love it girlfriend. In the new game she's still that ( MC saw her and called her aunt) but looks like BoN wants to change that. Damn that was a hell of twist if MC found out that Mindy is actually his sister.

The more I see it BoN is giving the impression he's avoiding incest content

Reactions: PJVF and f4f4
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes