chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
Someone pls help me understand. Was aunt Maggie actually related by blood with anyone in the og version? Im really against the new design, it just makes no sense. As of now its winning a by a few votes FUCK!
At the beginning of the old version of MNL aunt Maggie is her father's sister, at the end of MNL she is his girlfriend and possibly a partner in dirty deeds ;) This wondrous wonderful world. Holly shit, they wanted to change one of my favorite playable characters. Where is the world going? Hands off your beloved aunt :cry:

Reactions: f4f4

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
At first look, Revamp would be a great restart. I thought we would just have a more solid story, same characters and some bugfixes ... Too bad, I was mistaken.
Oh my God! A more solid story!!! Dude, they wanted Sarah out of the game. Now they had reached their beloved aunt Maggie :mad: No words.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
All this time and I didnt know there was a revamped version
It's not worth it to play it believe me....it can't compare to the old one i ain't gonna spoil you anything but if you played the old version till 2.1 then be sure to witness a lot of changes...and i mean a LOT

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
I think,to properly thank Aunt Maggie for being in the game and to remember her,we should all have sex with her one last time(it ain't gonna be the last one for me though,that's for damn sure,if you know what I mean :sneaky:)to remember the good old times we had to her.
God she's so sexy with that bush too :love:

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
Just a few freaking voices saved the beloved aunt from a fucking rewamp. Oh, God, what had she done to displease them? :cry: Yes, in the good old days, someone would try to mention such blasphemy. Fucking, fucking rewamp!!! Leave it at that. :mad:

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
Now I was messing around with the editor and realized how great it would be if a beloved aunt had her favorite nephew's name tattooed on her ass. After all, she could think of nothing else but his huge cock. Fuck, she's a reporter for a respectable newspaper :cry: After all, she's the protagonist's aunt :cry: Fuck, but what a wonderful game change. Be sure to add even more Muslim, Asian and black whores. The client is satisfied, because the game is so lacking diversity. And at all we all for interracial sex!

dante86

Jun 30, 2018
one little thing knows how much he floats for the next patch, as in patron he does not put the per cent as in other games to know?
'

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
OMG if that is gonna be Phil's mom i'm gonna puke...
Wtf was wrong the old model ?
She was and still is one of the most sexiest milfs in the game but he decides to ruin her by making her a huge assed latina with ugly curves...
I seriously dunno how in the hell someone could mention him to change Phil's mom old design to a new shitty design...and thay blue and white dress doesn' t suit her like at all...I lost every word
RIP Phil's mom old desgn and GG BoN you're making your game really interesting...

Reactions: f4f4 and Snow972

f4f4

Jul 4, 2018
I think,to properly thank Aunt Maggie for being in the game and to remember her,we should all have sex with her one last time(it ain't gonna be the last one for me though,that's for damn sure,if you know what I mean :sneaky:)to remember the good old times we had to her.
God she's so sexy with that bush too :love:
Lmao, bro She Is perfect the way she is and this dumbass gonna change her looks and story now. And for what? He made her tits bigger, slight face changes, sjw hair, slutty clothes, dumb tattoos, specially the underboob one.. And what about her thick ass daughter. Oh fuk, he will probably do something to her too.
AuntMaggieVote.PNG
Oh man things are looking bad. The pink haired one winning by 6% Theres still 4 days left. THERES HOPE. Guys if you havent voted its just $5 PLEASE help us save aunt Maggie if you love the way she is as of now.

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes