Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys after two months without pc (broken) now with me new pc, i am finally download and play the revampe v0.002.3
I am just confused. I understand that with the phone now we can see also the walkthrough with the ? under the character.
So i just click on the ? And follow the story till now. But... not all the character have the info, when i click on the ? Is for some bug? No added for now? Or because i need to play more and unlock something?

I mean i do the tutorial. I play 5 game day and the only info i can see are:
MC info ? That for now tell me to bring the tinymon card to charles, after i stolen from christian
School info ? That tell me form 5 fu**ing day to do always Gymnastic Classes? Is normal?
Jet info ? That from teach me sex... i need to help her with delivery.

Sarah, Mary, Laura and Amy no info?
Also why when i use the phone and click the map... the game do not show me?
But if i use the pc at home... yes? The mini map surelly help, but remeber every palace is really hard.

For now what to say? I understand why so many ppl are bored and angry? For the revamp. Because the old one had so many content, but also so many bug at the same time. Yes ofc with some good mod here, we always had some fix and good mod to use and play it.
But i also understand that a developer wanna improve his work too.
Surelly... with this revamp him... maybe it will be just a coincidence but, with the revamp he avoid to create the MC mother content... and that content was the most thing that i really wanna play. But coincidence (or the fear of patreon rules)
At last now the plot is more well done. I like Alex (girl) the red hot childhood friend. Now she is much more gorgeous and also she just fuck only MC now. And not BJ one of the two old friend, that now are just new friends.
I like the new plot. As i say Alex, the new way he tell us why MC move in the new house, that surelly fit more well, with the MC fathar activity. The old one look more poor, for someone that do killer thing activity.
At last till i see the new Christian plot :cautious: with Sarah :mad: but oh well in the end i am lock that bastard out again.
Cant wait to see sex scene with Lucy/Sarah/Mary/Laura/Amy (i hope this time Amy new plot work better then the old one)
For now i cant say anymore i need to play and see who happen till the end of v0.002.3. I hope that the game tell me when the v0.002.3 finsh.

Anyway Thank you for upload it and i think is early to ask but... some new info for the next update? When come out or who content the game have?
Thank you

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Has anyone figured out a way to make the sex scenes longer or loop forever until you finish wanking yet?
i wanna know it too @_@

Also there is some way to save the maid? The one that bj you at the start in maria house. Maria say i fire you, but i protect her, but i never see her again. Can someone tell me if i can see her again and how i let her return at home?
Also Laura... i find the mag. Put it in the librery, go to nesrot and when i return she was already in the bed @_@ how i advence with her?
Thank you

Taureum

Jul 1, 2018
i wanna know it too @_@

Also there is some way to save the maid? The one that bj you at the start in maria house. Maria say i fire you, but i protect her, but i never see her again. Can someone tell me if i can see her again and how i let her return at home?
Also Laura... i find the mag. Put it in the librery, go to nesrot and when i return she was already in the bed @_@ how i advence with her?
Thank you
Hope we meet her again (or even get her back as maid) too.
Try it at another night.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Ravi1234rlm

Sep 7, 2018
Can anyone send 2.3v walkthrough it is different from previous version all missions scenes are little different so please send 2.3v walkthrough

JayBog

Feb 11, 2018
Hey guys, I just the downloaded the game, but when I launch the game I always get this Profile error. How do I fix this? Screenshot_1.jpg

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
MNL changelog Is there a Sarah and Mariah full sex scene already ? I saw Sarah complete scenes by giving her card every afternoon until vaginal in the CG folder but family quest stops at "complete missions of the Martinia institute" but It says on the school quest that "No more content" someone help me how to advance in the family quest until Sarah vaginal

Randeza

May 16, 2018
The character stories have gotten so bad and so uninteresting, this revamp really have become a horrible mess. Well this "revamp" feels like totally different game and is nothing like the old one at all. It's a shame that patreon dosen't offer full refunds.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kenuichi

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
Haven't checked in on this game for a while after reading the thread looks like things just got stagnant. Damn that sucks, I'm still salty over how he changed Sara. I'm still trying to rationalize why this revamp exists. If he wanted to start fresh then why not just stick to his original plan of finishing the original and then starting the sequel?

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes