Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
...Man this thread has gotten toxic. I myself am not a patron of BoN anymore (though I plan to pop back in once Maria, Laura, Amy, Sarah and Shasha get their content restored) but I don't think there's a point in complaining about the same old thing for 50+ pages. It's an endless loop. People aren't satisfied with the revamp. Old version better. Blah blah.

Guys, the revamp is never going to go away. Beggar likes the revamp, he wanted to change the story. All the old content will eventually return, plus new content. Sucks that he abandoned the old version just before Lucy was going to get content, but she'll get her time to shine in the future. Get over it.

Personally, I'm not thrilled about Maggie's redesign either. Quite honestly I think both of the "new" models are probably the ugliest BoN has ever put out, but we still have the old version. Just boot that one up to enjoy OG Maggie's scenes. And Phil's mom redesign looks pretty hot to me. That's just my opinion though.

And honestly, compared to other adult games pirated hosted here, the amount of content Beggar puts forth each month makes him a more quality content creator than most. Plus, the revamp (at least in the latest version I played) is completely bug-free unlike the old version. The good ultimately outweighs the bad. Why keeps bitching about the same thing? The old stuff will come back eventually. Then we'll get content with Lucy, Christian's mom, the new teachers, the gang bosses like the hot russian and Sayuki, etc. Until then, there's plenty of other adult games to tide you over while you wait.

I just don't get the hate. It's not perfect, but its a unique game with sexy characters and BoN is one of the only people who uses the Klub17 engine. People clearly enjoy the game, otherwise Beggar wouldn't have so many patrons. Try fapping more positively.

Last edited:

george1106

Mar 25, 2018
...Man this thread has gotten toxic. I myself am not a patron of BoN anymore (though I plan to pop back in once Maria, Laura, Amy, Sarah and Shasha get their content restored) but I don't think there's a point in complaining about the same old thing for 50+ pages. It's an endless loop. People aren't satisfied with the revamp. Old version better. Blah blah.

Guys, the revamp is never going to go away. Beggar likes the revamp, he wanted to change the story. All the old content will eventually return, plus new content. Sucks that he abandoned the old version just before Lucy was going to get content, but she'll get her time to shine in the future. Get over it.

Personally, I'm not thrilled about Maggie's redesign either. Quite honestly I think both of the "new" models are probably the ugliest BoN has ever put out, but we still have the old version. Just boot that one up to enjoy OG Maggie's scenes. And Phil's mom redesign looks pretty hot to me. That's just my opinion though.

And honestly, compared to other adult games pirated hosted here, the amount of content Beggar puts forth each month makes him a more quality content creator than most. Plus, the revamp (at least in the latest version I played) is completely bug-free unlike the old version. The good ultimately outweighs the bad. Why keeps bitching about the same thing? The old stuff will come back eventually. Then we'll get content with Lucy, Christian's mom, the new teachers, the gang bosses like the hot russian and Sayuki, etc. Until then, there's plenty of other adult games to tide you over while you wait.

I just don't get the hate. It's not perfect, but its a unique game with sexy characters and BoN is one of the only people who uses the Klub17 engine. People clearly enjoy the game, otherwise Beggar wouldn't have so many patrons. Try fapping more positively.
I really do not want to, but I have to agree with you. Although I can’t come to terms with the changes in the appearance of some characters. The former Maria is much more attractive. Why BON believes that sexuality is growing with the size of boobs, I can not understand.

Reactions: Hentaimancer

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017

What the Dude is REALLY doing right now: he's been shoving all the things (new characters, new stories, new scenes) he's been making for the game sequel (My New Life 2) into this fucking Revamped MNL.

WHAT we will never have:

- a working, bugfree game. He's NOT able to do it. Period;
- MNL 2

What we asked for: a bugfree MNL. We will never have it.

What we got: a bugged unfinished game.

What we're getting: a bugged remake in slow progress.

This thread has gotten toxic because of BoN. Nothing more, nothing less.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017

It's not about being toxic...it's about the huge disappointment with the revamp, every character we've had in the old version has their "unique" personalities.

I bet the old content will not come back... it didn't get back until now and it never will.

yes he changed the story but at a point that i myself am not able to recognize this game anymore...and I'm asking myself if I'm playing MnL or a different game.

Lucy was one of the most desired characters of the users that wanted content with her and if he decides to change her appearance and personality people are gonna be mad even more because they remember Lucy with her orange hair and big butt.

I don't know how can you compare aunt Maggie's old design with the new one...
if you could've choose a hot milf who works in a newspaper or a cheap hooker/whore of the street(which definitely is with rhe new design) you've choose the 2nd option ?

And I agree with you everyone has their own opinion about characters and i prefer the old version of Phil's mom simply because she's seems like a smart woman.

I don't think every new update he releases is bug free because I've seen a lot of people complaining about game breaking bugsn I'm not sure though.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017

And one last thing...WE DIDN'T WANT A REVAMP OF THE GAME WE JUST WANTED A GAME WITHOUTH BUGS BUT NO CHANGES TO THE CHARACTERS'S DESIGN OR PERSONALITIES AND WE DIDNT'T WANT A CHANGE OF THE STORY.

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
Although I can’t come to terms with the changes in the appearance of some characters. The former Maria is much more attractive. Why BON believes that sexuality is growing with the size of boobs, I can not understand.
Supplying demands, my friend. After pussy fightes this has become very much affect the development of the game and contrary to common sense.
Rewamp such a rewamp :cry:
If Maria so noticeably grown boobs (see the baby has become more lean on the cabbage), it would be nice to increase her ass as well. Incomprehensibly, as in this structure of the body to pull this beauty. Looks like it's hard work :unsure:

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
And one last thing...WE DIDN'T WANT A REVAMP OF THE GAME WE JUST WANTED A GAME WITHOUTH BUGS BUT NO CHANGES TO THE CHARACTERS'S DESIGN OR PERSONALITIES AND WE DIDNT'T WANT A CHANGE OF THE STORY.
Dude, it's too late to repent and make excuses. It's just that you and how others just took the wrong pill. Now in the life of every fan of the MNL came Rewamp :cry:

Hugo.Tropzht

Jun 10, 2018
When we look back to the vote for the revamp (I was a patreon at that time) it was exactly like Ketsura said. We didn't want a new game with new content, we wanted the old game with no bugs and a gallery to repeat great scenes. BoN said he would do exactly that and had a lot of time for that and here is what he did:

- creating a new map with new graphics (which no one asked for)
- creating new stories, short stories to be honest (which no one asked for)
- creating a house with no inside-stories or what you could call a "daily"-life
- exchanging some characters to a lower level of attractiveness (yes, it is only my point of view, I know, but I like all characters in the old game much more than the new ones. Having a look at the aunt right now, it might stay like that.)
- implemeting the new story-system, in which you can't do several things simultaneously, you have to do it step by step, which is a little bit annoying
- implementing the gallery which doesn't include all scenes so far and has some faults (so also something which wasn't done the way we wanted it and he said he would do it!)

I can assure you if he did what he told we all would be happy, because we loved the old version of the game!

The anger which you can see right now, is not to insult BoN, it is related to the perfect game before, which was really fun to play.

But nevertheless BoN has still more than 900 patreons, so there are a lot of people who like it and that is ok too. And I today, as a not patreon anymore, don't have the right to ask for changes.

There are games which are very good at first and then change direction, which has happened here, in my opinion. I think this game slowly will fade away from my list of games I'm interested in because of the new style and art.

rev2020

Oct 16, 2019
is the left one the new caracter?
Damn...Hot as hell!
the bigger the curves the better it is :)

Lucy is still nr1 but this one is getting close.

i think i will join his patreon page again just for this caracter LOL
great work BoN

this is the only game with real womans and real curves.
no skinny bitches here.
keep it up!

f4f4

Jul 4, 2018

IaintEvenStressingAboutThisGamesDowngrade.jpg

Refuge24

Nov 1, 2017
still waiting on maria i see...
phil's mom is looking fire atm tho but that maggie holy shit i might have to donate to this dude just to stop it lmao

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
god I hope not. I think he is spitballing to see what sticks but so far he is failing miserably. He posted awhile back about losing patreons......gee I wonder why:unsure:. Could it be the awful character/personality redisigns or this dud of a revamp that NO ONE wanted...my bet is both.
I gave this a shot and at first I didn't mind the revamp but now he is starting to change character designs and most definitely not for the better. Some ppl like that kind of stuff but not everyone likes gigantic asses and thighs. Sasha was already a bit thick below the belt and that was fine but IF this is indeed sasha.........no thank you, she looks awful.
Hell no to the maggie and phils mom change.
I was a patreon to him for a bit and then he blocked me for some reason (no idea why cause I never uploaded his game here or even posted on his patreon) so I created a new account to message and find out what the problem was...guess what? he blocked that one to:LOL:
R.I.P Aunt maggie, phils mom and possibly sasha....I wonder whos next in line to ruin.

Reactions: f4f4 and Kenuichi

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
pics looks......artifical. it look you rendered/painted one char, painted another char and just added some baground to it. ot doesnt look as one picture but 3 pics pasted to one.
graphic looks ok, but it is distracting with mentioned flaw.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
god I hope not. I think he is spitballing to see what sticks but so far he is failing miserably. He posted awhile back about losing patreons......gee I wonder why:unsure:. Could it be the awful character/personality redisigns or this dud of a revamp that NO ONE wanted...my bet is both.
I gave this a shot and at first I didn't mind the revamp but now he is starting to change character designs and most definitely not for the better. Some ppl like that kind of stuff but not everyone likes gigantic asses and thighs. Sasha was already a bit thick below the belt and that was fine but IF this is indeed sasha.........no thank you, she looks awful.
I was a patreon to him for a bit and then he blocked me for some reason (no idea why cause I never uploaded his game here or even posted on his patreon) so I created a new account to message and find out what the problem was...guess what? he blocked that one to:LOL:
R.I.P Aunt maggie, phils mom and possibly sasha....I wonder whos next in line to ruin.
I bet the next ones that will change are gonna be Lucy, the theachers, Beth and Tyna

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Oh yeah... and Daisy

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes