bossdk

Aug 6, 2017
Can someone Post the new Design of Jason and if i am Not wrong the Maid Poll because ist was Not Posted

Reactions: f4f4

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
According to the storyline she is MC's father sister but playing Jack's life in the original game shows she's Jack love it girlfriend. In the new game she's still that ( MC saw her and called her aunt) but looks like BoN wants to change that. Damn that was a hell of twist if MC found out that Mindy is actually his sister.

The more I see it BoN is giving the impression he's avoiding incest content
If MNL loose it incest quality,tag and all kind there's no point for playing it anymore cuz MNL WAS built by incest..

About the whole aunt story and situation...at least he didn't make Christian MC's brother :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: f4f4 and Thelonely6

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
If MNL loose it incest quality,tag and all kind there's no point for playing it anymore cuz MNL WAS built by incest..

About the whole aunt story and situation...at least he didn't make Christian MC's brother :LOL:
Well if your were BoN making games for living and the platform will sit you down you may do the same.

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
I was a member of BoN's High-Patrons Discord. Unfortunately, much there simply supports everything he does.

f4f4

Jul 4, 2018
Well if your were BoN making games for living and the platform will sit you down you may do the same.
I get the position he is in, but cant he secretly slide us an incest text patch like other the rpg game developers do. NTL Media and others have found this easy work around where they pretend a 3rd party is modifying their game to make it look like it has incest. All they doing is changing the way the characters address each other in the dialogue.
I gotta agree with Ketsura. Were the incest content to be totally removed from of this game A Fuck Ton of people will lose interest in it. In my case the woman Ive been looking forward to the most is Lucy Robson, mc's forgotten mother.
We was just about to get into the Lucy Story on the og version and Bon made that fuckin poll asking his patreons whether they wanted the game to be rebuild free of bugs or More Content. Look where we are now. All I wanna see is mc in a relationship with his thick ass sis and mom having threesomes and what not.
If Mc doesnt get Sara back before Christian lays a single finger on her Ill be devastated. I dont think Ill have the desire to continue checking on here and eventually Ill have to stop supporting him.

f4f4

Jul 4, 2018
I was a member of BoN's High-Patrons Discord. Unfortunately, much there simply supports everything he does.
On God! I swear his patreons are like horny teenagers who just want anything thats good enough to look at while pulling on their meats.

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
I get the position he is in, but cant he secretly slide us an incest text patch like other the rpg game developers do. NTL Media and others have found this easy work around where they pretend a 3rd party is modifying their game to make it look like it has incest. All they doing is changing the way the characters address each other in the dialogue.
I gotta agree with Ketsura. Were the incest content to be totally removed from of this game A Fuck Ton of people will lose interest in it. In my case the woman Ive been looking forward to the most is Lucy Robson, mc's forgotten mother.
We was just about to get into the Lucy Story on the og version and Bon made that fuckin poll asking his patreons whether they wanted the game to be rebuild free of bugs or More Content. Look where we are now. All I wanna see is mc in a relationship with his thick ass sis and mom having threesomes and what not.
If Mc doesnt get Sara back before Christian lays a single finger on her Ill be devastated. I dont think Ill have the desire to continue checking on here and eventually Ill have to stop supporting him.
I agree. The only game that kept my interest without incest is Summertime Saga. The writing is great. Other games felt awkward without the patch. BoN should do what SirensDomain did and either make us choose the roles or implant a secret code to enable it.

Reactions: PJVF and f4f4

Constix

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2017
Jason got gayer smh. I hope he aint focusing on the gay shit now when theres much more important shit to address.
Man Im glad Carlota won, I like her latina touch.
damn this game is getting better

f4f4

Jul 4, 2018
Jason became like a Justin Bieber 2.0 :unsure: :LOL:
dude idc to be honest, if he wanna add optional Jason content in the future for the ones into that then so be it. I wont complain AS LONG AS we still get to smash his mom. And since Bon is making changes left and right he might as well make the mom hotter, fix her face and that junkie hairline. Who knows maybe even give Jason a new sister for Mc to conquer ;)

Wearablenine

Sep 21, 2017
art teacher asked to clear the paint. can not pass the quest and leave school. Please helpsoomebody
I have the same problem with her not showing up after cleaning up the paint. A bubble shows up but she's gone. Not sure if it's because of the mod I'm using or what. If anyone has a way to fix this, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
dude idc to be honest, if he wanna add optional Jason content in the future for the ones into that then so be it. I wont complain AS LONG AS we still get to smash his mom. And since Bon is making changes left and right he might as well make the mom hotter, fix her face and that junkie hairline. Who knows maybe even give Jason a new sister for Mc to conquer ;)
let's hope he fix Jason's mom because i didn't like her either in the first MNL but i did like her tits :sneaky:
honestly though...Phil's mom was the hottests of the three of them

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
If he remodels every damn side character, he will take years to get to the point he arrived in the old version.

So long BoN, and no thanks for all the mess you made. :rolleyes:

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
At first look, Revamp would be a great restart. I thought we would just have a more solid story, same characters and some bugfixes ... Too bad, I was mistaken.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
At first look, Revamp would be a great restart. I thought we would just have a more solid story, same characters and some bugfixes ... Too bad, I was mistaken.
Honestly i was hyped for the revamp too cause i thought BoN will make characters look better(not redesign them),solid story and most importantly fix the damn bugs but the first time i played the revamp i immediatly uninstalled it because it's a total mess of bugs,stupid story and the characters's design were kinda the same but their personality,mostly Laura and maria but all of them were messed up so much that i was starting questioning myself if i was playing MnL...
The revamp could've been like a sequel of MnL after BoN would've finish MnL 2.1 i bet if he woul've finish MnL 1 like totally and then maybe do the revamp he would've not loose so many patreons because MnL 2.1 had and has a better story than the revamp,yes there was bugs in every update he released but i prefer an update full of bugs but with characters personality and design better than the bad made characters with s****y personality.
And don't forget that we were(kinda) close to have Lucy in our bed sucking/fucking Mc's cock :sneaky:
So yeah...the revamp is a total mess and i still hope he leave this project and continues with 2.1

Reactions: tomybrawn
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes