• Jasonfull quest and full sex
  • Jason's mom full quest and full sex
  • Phil's mom full quest and full sex
  • Mrs.Jordan full quest and full sex
  • Add content main story
  • Add School main story
  • Driving system added
Informative note:
I had to erase the house events. A very problematic bug has come out, I'm working on fixing it. For the next expansion they will be implemented.
Save 24 English
Save 23 Spanish

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Maybe and it just might that he's out of ideas for the next update or worst he's telling the truth
Most likely - and most unfortunately - he's telling the truth: that's why I'm talking about "his failures". This is sooooo lame.

BDI

May 23, 2017
probably not as those should be in the House Events?

im a patreon
just downloaded the new game but no saves here.
need to wait for him to post the saves
Just use the last save from the previous game, it should start from where you left off.

bryant

Sep 1, 2017
So I could play it but I’m not because I want to play the house event, so I have to wait another month

thebruneitor

Aug 8, 2017

BACKUP YOUR OLD SAVE
WINDOWS
DONWLOAD

• Bug Fixes
  • Jasonfull quest and full sex
  • Jason's mom full quest and full sex
  • Phil's mom full quest and full sex
  • Mrs.Jordan full quest and full sex
  • Add content main story
  • Add School main story
  • Driving system added
Informative note:
I had to erase the house events. A very problematic bug has come out, I'm working on fixing it. For the next expansion they will be implemented.
Save 24 English
Save 23 Spanish
4 GB DUDEEE

YaBoyFoxy

Jun 4, 2019
he trash talked about spain like its a shit country, come on bro im from there and its not that bad, obviouly we have our fucked up things like every other country but damn u didnt have to do us like that xD

f4f4

Jul 4, 2018
Where is Warrens house
This is a TRICKY one. Bear with me.
Go home then follow this order. HIGH NEIGHBORHOOD EAST, NEW NEIGHBORHOOD NORTH, NEW NEIGHBORHOOD SOUTH, OLD QUARTER, DOWNTOWN SOUTH, DOWNTOWN NORTH, GOLDEN TOWN, CHINA TOWN, OTTER LABS, COMMERCIAL NEIGHBORHOOD EAST, COMMERCIAL NEIGHBORHOOD WEST, GO PAST BUILDING NUMBER 2 AND MAKE A SHARP RIGHT, YOULL HEAD INTO THE NEXT TOWN AND GO TO HOUSE NUMBER 5 IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER. Enter through the fence doors. Warrens is gonna be standing there like a retard.
You're welcome, BON really needs to easy down on the game play's difficulty man.

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes