f4f4

Jul 4, 2018
Are we even supposed to find the laptop at Lucy's?
I thought at first we weren't supposed to, because I checked everywhere over and over, so I went along with the game. Later on I check the Ggi images in the game files and I noticed Lucy actually arrives home and fucks herself with a dildo while MC secretly watches from the closet. A beautiful sight for us players who have been dying to see her in action for the past 2 years! Right?
Well, thats not what I fucking got. Instead Nestrot calls her saying he needs her urgently, and she goes away to take a shower.
Is there a way to not have Nestro interrupt this glorious moment??
PLEASE tell me it wasnt a decision from the past. That would be really cruel from Bon to implement such an if-else event.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Constix and PJVF

BDI

May 23, 2017
After the computer search fails and you go into the re-run and are on Saras quest again, she is not in school when you go looking for her with the last card. why?

Darkwofl

Oct 2, 2017
I agree to improve the game characters by adding something like image, tattoos, clothes, ect. but I don't like the fact that they completely replace the character design that we were used to, that is, there are characters that looked good like Auntie Maggie or Mother Phil.
Aunt Maggie's new design is oriented in a punk girl and that takes away a bit of the essence of what the character was in the first place, a more asectable and not so radical design would have been to keep the same design clear by touching up certain areas body to give a better definition and why not one or another tattoo and a haircut similar or equal to the previous one.
Aunt Maggie's new character designs aren't bad as secondary characters but not like Aunt Maggie
because of the constitude we have with the old design of aunt maggie
The new designs resemble the girl in the car shop. It would be interesting to see a story with these new designs, but not as Aunt Maggie but as members of a gang or sisters of the workshop girl.
but well, it is a simple opinion of a fan and I will continue to adapt to these changes of the game because I want to see how this story ends.
Note: What do you think?

Estoy de acuerdo en que mejoren los personajes del juego agregándoles algo como imagen,tatuajes,ropa,ect. pero no me gusta el echo que remplacen completamente el diseño de personaje al que nos tenian acostumbrados es decir hay personajes que se veian bien como la tia maggie o la madre phil .
El nuevo diseño de la tia maggie es orientado en una chica punk y eso le quita un poco de la esencia de lo que era el personaje en primer lugar, un diseño mas asectable y no tan radical ubiera sido mantener el mismo diseño claro retocando ciertas areas corporales para darle una mejor definicion y por que no uno que otro tatuaje y un corte de pelo similar o igual al anterior.
los nuevos diseños de personajes de la tia maggie no estan mal funcinarian como personajes secundarios pero no como la tia maggie
por la constumbre que tenemos con el diseño viejo de la tia maggie
los nuevos diseños se parecen a la chica del taller de autos seria interesante ver una historias con estos nuevos diseños pero no como la tia maggie sino como miembros de una pandillas o hermanas de la chica del taller.
pero bueno es una simple opinio de un fan igualmente seguire adactandome a estos cambios del juego por que quiero ver como termina esta historia.
Nota: Tu que opinas View attachment 473625 View attachment 473626 View attachment 473627
Espero que gane el diseño anterior de tia Maggie.
A mi me gusta mas el anterior diseño de la mamá de Phil.
Podrían usar el nuevo diseño como una nueva miembro de la pandilla de las triadas.

f4f4

Jul 4, 2018
Same with me. What the hell is going wrong?
I think it is a bug, I used an rpg save editor to fix this issue.
https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-save-editors.51/
Once you open the save editor; Head to the game folder, www, save, select the save, Click Advanced then 'edit switches and variables'.
Head to switches, Look for 'Mama Phil Activa'. it should be #173. Make sure is checkMarked.
Click File on the top then 'Save & Exit'

I had to do the process above a couple times.

Head to Phils home at 21:00, and his mom should appear in the living room(not sure if it was bfr or after yall go out). Talk to her and she offers you food. I believe she does this twice. After the first time she gon disappear again.
So youll probably have to do the save edit process again.
Once Mc blackmails her with 'stop being Phils friend' you should be good. Now you can interact with her every night after going out with Phil.

f4f4

Jul 4, 2018
Espero que gane el diseño anterior de tia Maggie.
A mi me gusta mas el anterior diseño de la mamá de Phil.
Podrían usar el nuevo diseño como una nueva miembro de la pandilla de las triadas.
Lo siento, gano la de pelo rosa. Pero el puso la de pelo negro en la ultima version 0.003

f4f4

Jul 4, 2018
After the computer search fails and you go into the re-run and are on Saras quest again, she is not in school when you go looking for her with the last card. why?
I cant remember that part, at this point I dont think it is bug. Have you tried proceeding with the School quests or Main quests? Perhaps look for her at a certain time of the day?
Try 8am 13pm 18pm. Bon's in-game walkthrough lacks specification. He aint very good at that.
I think something similar happened to me months ago, so I continued with the general quests and the story eventually got back to Sara.

Evans15

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2017
Lo siento, gano la de pelo rosa. Pero el puso la de pelo negro en la ultima version 0.003
This is really sad news, I wouldn't mind her if she was a new character but replacing a serious looking girl for a street girl is really sad.

bryant

Sep 1, 2017
ok so I need to give sara a card and i need to talk to her in school but I cant because it got bug, what do I do?
Screenshot (4).png

BDI

May 23, 2017
This is a TRICKY one. Bear with me.
Go home then follow this order. HIGH NEIGHBORHOOD EAST, NEW NEIGHBORHOOD NORTH, NEW NEIGHBORHOOD SOUTH, OLD QUARTER, DOWNTOWN SOUTH, DOWNTOWN NORTH, GOLDEN TOWN, CHINA TOWN, OTTER LABS, COMMERCIAL NEIGHBORHOOD EAST, COMMERCIAL NEIGHBORHOOD WEST, GO PAST BUILDING NUMBER 2 AND MAKE A SHARP RIGHT, YOULL HEAD INTO THE NEXT TOWN AND GO TO HOUSE NUMBER 5 IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER. Enter through the fence doors. Warrens is gonna be standing there like a retard.
You're welcome, BON really needs to easy down on the game play's difficulty man.
You smartass, was it too much to say that Warren's house is next door to yours?

• Haha
Reactions: Picklessss

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
can some mod please update this thread to the latest version, so a compressed version is available :?

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes