Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys sorry for ask this... perhaps i miss something or perhaps the game need a new update or not. Or perhaps i need to continue with the game?
After i save Charles? I hope this is the name of the schoolfriend tinymon card, I go with him to his house, where there I know his sister. Charles tell me that she is a youtuber. So after that he tell me to buy a PC. So the next day i go to the game shop, where this guys tell me, if i help me, he give to me a free pc. So i help him and now i have this cool pc in me room. But now? I mean if i wanna bang Charles sister, the game tell me to go to the game shop, but... nothing happen. And if i speak with the boy there, the game tell me next update. If i try to post a game on youtube, the game tell me that i need the cam...

So... how i progress with Lizzy if that is her name. Where i buy/find the cam?
Thank you

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
Hi guys sorry for ask this... perhaps i miss something or perhaps the game need a new update or not. Or perhaps i need to continue with the game?
After i save Charles? I hope this is the name of the schoolfriend tinymon card, I go with him to his house, where there I know his sister. Charles tell me that she is a youtuber. So after that he tell me to buy a PC. So the next day i go to the game shop, where this guys tell me, if i help me, he give to me a free pc. So i help him and now i have this cool pc in me room. But now? I mean if i wanna bang Charles sister, the game tell me to go to the game shop, but... nothing happen. And if i speak with the boy there, the game tell me next update. If i try to post a game on youtube, the game tell me that i need the cam...

So... how i progress with Lizzy if that is her name. Where i buy/find the cam?
Thank you
That's the most annoying thing in this game. Seriously it's the first sidequest yet till now BoN didn't finish it. The cam and other stuff needed for this quest is in the game store which when you go there it said in future update

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Shin-Akuma

Oct 9, 2017
I need to drill a hole in the attic to have access to Sara's bedroom, but there nowhere I can drill... anyone figured it out? thanks

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
i cant enter the toilet and outside after 1 class. Where is phil in the entrance dmanit

BDI

May 23, 2017
Are we even supposed to find the laptop at Lucy's?
I thought at first we weren't supposed to, because I checked everywhere over and over, so I went along with the game. Later on I check the Ggi images in the game files and I noticed Lucy actually arrives home and fucks herself with a dildo while MC secretly watches from the closet. A beautiful sight for us players who have been dying to see her in action for the past 2 years! Right?
Well, thats not what I fucking got. Instead Nestrot calls her saying he needs her urgently, and she goes away to take a shower.
Is there a way to not have Nestro interrupt this glorious moment??
PLEASE tell me it wasnt a decision from the past. That would be really cruel from Bon to implement such an if-else event.
Hoe did you get to see from the closet?All that i get is the time running out and being back in school.

Shin-Akuma

Oct 9, 2017
Are we even supposed to find the laptop at Lucy's?
I thought at first we weren't supposed to, because I checked everywhere over and over, so I went along with the game. Later on I check the Ggi images in the game files and I noticed Lucy actually arrives home and fucks herself with a dildo while MC secretly watches from the closet. A beautiful sight for us players who have been dying to see her in action for the past 2 years! Right?
Well, thats not what I fucking got. Instead Nestrot calls her saying he needs her urgently, and she goes away to take a shower.
Is there a way to not have Nestro interrupt this glorious moment??
PLEASE tell me it wasnt a decision from the past. That would be really cruel from Bon to implement such an if-else event.
The condition is that you made a dildo from the mold of your cock in the sexshop earlier in the game. If you didn't, you're fucked...

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes