staz369

Jan 4, 2019
does that mean that the OG's story has already ended? and this something like an alt story line or is it basically still the same but with better GC?
He never finished my new life witch is complete bs. not only that the new version of the dad's sister is fucking ugly like freak show ugly. and now we all have to sit back for another hole year hoping that he finishes this version. o and he cut out all the shower scene and stuff. alt story no he trashed the old one and is remaking everything so all the investors got fuckeeeeed. maybe we might get a game some day the new one is cool big house bla bla but we lost all the interaction from the last one. i am a fan of beggar's net. but this revamp is taking to long. it has like 2hr of game play. and the farther you get the more bug's come up at the end. hope this helps but you play and be the final judge

Chelas123

Oct 29, 2018
I think it is a bug, I used an rpg save editor to fix this issue.
https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-save-editors.51/
Once you open the save editor; Head to the game folder, www, save, select the save, Click Advanced then 'edit switches and variables'.
Head to switches, Look for 'Mama Phil Activa'. it should be #173. Make sure is checkMarked.
Click File on the top then 'Save & Exit'

I had to do the process above a couple times.

Head to Phils home at 21:00, and his mom should appear in the living room(not sure if it was bfr or after yall go out). Talk to her and she offers you food. I believe she does this twice. After the first time she gon disappear again.
So youll probably have to do the save edit process again.
Once Mc blackmails her with 'stop being Phils friend' you should be good. Now you can interact with her every night after going out with Phil.
Hola quisiera pedirte si me podrías pasar el save de Lucy por favor? Yo igual me muero por verla

BOH56

May 27, 2017
Hey, I need to get the 4 books for Carol but I can't find the one at my house. Where is it, nothing's sparkling and I can't continue the quest.

kawaiihug

Nov 1, 2019
hello someone has the full game with the new version go through google drive please thank you very much

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes