Wingman666

Nov 24, 2017
See nobody care about this game anymore, coz his childish patreon and rush decision from him to revamp this game cause everything, failure
Tbh i playing old version without getting any bug if you follow walkthrough correctly

fey-arts

Mar 13, 2017
I see... I wish I could put this on my "creator is Asleep" folder like I did with many manga. so I can come back few months if not next year and see if there is any changes.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
See nobody care about this game anymore, coz his childish patreon and rush decision from him to revamp this game cause everything, failure
Tbh i playing old version without getting any bug if you follow walkthrough correctly
Yeah, I know a lot of us were okay with him taking some time off to go and fix the issues with the first game. When he announced it was a revamp instead, I was a bit skeptical, but was willing to give it a shot, but then when I played it and found out a lot of content was cut, it really hurt the experience for me, so until the game is close to returning to the same amount as the original game, I'm holding off, especially since my the girl I'm wanting content for seems to be again put off and ignored again.

D

Deleted member 1388186

man,i expect all the scenes with Maria,when???
he probably has to re-do maria next, give her tats piercings and other shit to make her as nasty as possible then we get her scenes about December 2020. All that after he makes sarah and the mc's real mothers asses real small and gives their hair bob cuts.

HitmanBond

May 23, 2017
How progress with the Phil ?! Two weeks i see " Dont go to Phil's for three days " and nothing going on !

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
he probably has to re-do maria next, give her tats piercings and other shit to make her as nasty as possible then we get her scenes about December 2020. All that after he makes sarah and the mc's real mothers asses real small and gives their hair bob cuts.
Dude, Maria clearly lacks a tattoo on her ass. Colleagues in the scientific laboratory would appreciate the work done :cry:

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes