maddrd

Aug 19, 2016
Sorry if this has been asked but just saw that he remade this and was wondering does this have as much content as the orginal game or is he remaking everything from scratch.

IGlos

Donor
Feb 16, 2018
Ok, so let me get this straight, were are playing a waterdown version of the original game am I correct? I am really disappointed in beggar really...how the F**k could he shoot his own foot this badly...I mean...I had to pull the CGs from the folder because I refused to believe that those 4gbs did not include the all the scenes from the previous game and in fact they are there buT we CAN'T freaking access them in GAME!!!!?????? HOW THE F**K we are still supporting this game?? I was a patreon until today because I did not realize that I was paying for all the freaking content I played in the previous game...and is still not in this game!!!! I could not play since July because I had to travel all of these months and I was just pledging and saying to my self that when I get back I will see how he implemented everything and what do we got??? Not even a third of the old game....I'm out, all that money wasted...and the sad F'ing part is that the game is good and all the scenes and characters are excellent...but Beggar is so bad at handling all of this he had to resell us all the content again...I'm sad because this was my favorite game and now is really shit...and to get into another thing he is working on the second game...and not focusing on fixing this game....I'm done, bye guys! See you in another thread!

Sorry for my bad english, not my first language

IGlos

Donor
Feb 16, 2018
Sorry if this has been asked but just saw that he remade this and was wondering does this have as much content as the orginal game or is he remaking everything from scratch.
Please see my post above and judge by yourself, I'm not trying to detract anyone from the game, really, I'm just mad on how two years of work and growing with his fans got destroyed by bad descisions and really poor communiaction skills.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Ok, so let me get this straight, were are playing a waterdown version of the original game am I correct? I am really disappointed in beggar really...how the F**k could he shoot his own foot this badly...I mean...I had to pull the CGs from the folder because I refused to believe that those 4gbs did not include the all the scenes from the previous game and in fact they are there buT we CAN'T freaking access them in GAME!!!!?????? HOW THE F**K we are still supporting this game?? I was a patreon until today because I did not realize that I was paying for all the freaking content I played in the previous game...and is still not in this game!!!! I could not play since July because I had to travel all of these months and I was just pledging and saying to my self that when I get back I will see how he implemented everything and what do we got??? Not even a third of the old game....I'm out, all that money wasted...and the sad F'ing part is that the game is good and all the scenes and characters are excellent...but Beggar is so bad at handling all of this he had to resell us all the content again...I'm sad because this was my favorite game and now is really shit...and to get into another thing he is working on the second game...and not focusing on fixing this game....I'm done, bye guys! See you in another thread!

Wecome to the club of the disappointed users buddy :)

Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019

Worst thing is we didn't even get told he was re-DOING the game we got told it was going to be a massive bug clearing overhaul. And now when he asked us on the poll why we are disappointed and we all said this he was like "too late to go back now"

Licapo

Aug 10, 2017
Nadine shows in my house at 4AM but i can't leave the house and do anything, not even press W to try the bug fix, what i have to do?

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes