MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
without save editor you can't fuck rachel or do nadine in the pooper

edit the save and you'll be able too. never got miss turner to work

although you're not supposed to, i decrypted the last update. he has amy/rachel/laura scenes fully done.....
Are you talking bug (for Rachel and Nadine) - like a variable isnt updated properly; or does it work like intended - it's meant to be in a future update like all the other crap?

BDI

May 23, 2017
without save editor you can't fuck rachel or do nadine in the pooper

edit the save and you'll be able too. never got miss turner to work

although you're not supposed to, i decrypted the last update. he has amy/rachel/laura scenes fully done.....
Which program did you use to decrypt those pictures?I have tried and all that I get is zilch.

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
Which program did you use to decrypt those pictures?I have tried and all that I get is zilch.
RPG_Maker_MV_Decrypter - you can find it directly online or the github page:

NiceXD

Oct 20, 2017
Anyone know which body or skin use BON for My New Life in TK17 (last spoiler from revamp)... and TK17 Version

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Did this guy give any indication of when, if ever, I it’s an update or sequel or whatever, we are going to get content with dr Robson/real mom/Sarah’s evolved form?

She was like THE only girl left at the end of the old version. Been waiting for her for awhile.

A couple months? Years? Decades?

BDI

May 23, 2017
RPG_Maker_MV_Decrypter - you can find it directly online or the github page:
I have this game in a stand alone folder and the only .jason file is the one in my computeris in the game.How did you find it to decrypt it?

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
Are you talking bug (for Rachel and Nadine) - like a variable isnt updated properly; or does it work like intended - it's meant to be in a future update like all the other crap?
who knows dude lol this guy is a shit programmer only his scenes/models are good
yes you need to edit switches/variables for nadine/rachel to get their full scenes

edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
Does anyone know if there is a bug regarding Mrs Taylor? Because when I talk to her in the school and she tells me to have sex with her, the game crashes. Help, please!

Last edited:

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
Well shit. Which ones for nadine/rachel ?
for nadine it's the variable category, you have to increase her quest to higher number. rachel stuff is in switches category you need to mod rachel sex something

if you don't find it, i'll just give you my save file lol...

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes