demonslender

Jul 26, 2020
it's been a long while since i last played this and holy fuck is it worse than ever. it's completely broken and unplayable. sandra's anal scene causes a game breaking and unfixable bug, brenda's new quest is fucked and causes her old quest dialogue to show up and i can't go to her new house without it bugging out, carol's quest is also bugged and not progressing further than the handjob and calling her out on a date for some reason triggers sex scenes with lucy in the new home even if you still haven't gotten to that point in the story, i don't even know what the fuck is going on with the hornet garage since i can't seem to enter it, also the quest with the librarian seems to be stuck at the introduction. and i'm certain that things will only keep getting worse the more i attempt to progress with anyone.

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
Can anyone update the full save share thread, or the bugs made it impossible that no one got 100% of the game cleared yet? Can we also get an update on the gallery mod too?

george112

Nov 17, 2021
it's been a long while since i last played this and holy fuck is it worse than ever. it's completely broken and unplayable. sandra's anal scene causes a game breaking and unfixable bug, brenda's new quest is fucked and causes her old quest dialogue to show up and i can't go to her new house without it bugging out, carol's quest is also bugged and not progressing further than the handjob and calling her out on a date for some reason triggers sex scenes with lucy in the new home even if you still haven't gotten to that point in the story, i don't even know what the fuck is going on with the hornet garage since i can't seem to enter it, also the quest with the librarian seems to be stuck at the introduction. and i'm certain that things will only keep getting worse the more i attempt to progress with anyone.
same same same

Mospiet

Dec 7, 2021
men this game is good but the lack of disposition
the game is awful with all this bugs that the creator dont really works on solve

DJKBN

May 24, 2024
Goodevening. After the principal and Warren talk i lose all use of my Car-facebook ect. Just getting the message "Cant press the phone right now.." is the any way around? I dont use mods. Thanks. :) Correction i can go to facebook the long way by escape button but no car. (n) Well i just had to use the long way by Escape button and now it works again. Christ it´s like going to an test playing this game. LOL

Last edited:

IDKAM

Aug 17, 2018
I can't seem to trigger the Jet Missions once I saved her, my last run was just automatic but now it seems like it was completely removed and now I'm so confused lmao

LadySlayer69

Feb 13, 2023
hey i got stuck on a mission with, I think Sandra, can anyone help me not lose the game. Image is stuck to her pic and I cannot get the bug fixer to make it work or think of a way to get around it. thanks
the smae thing happened to me ,I finish having anal with her and it gets stuck on her image ,the map still appears and i gan move around but i can't see and the mc is doing

Damnboy10101

Jul 22, 2023
Hello Symphony of the Night i got stuck in the dream sequence where jack kill me supposedly i get stuck cant access my phone too if it works on ur game plz just clear the dream sequnce and give that save back plz

Last edited:

Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019
Hello Symphony of the Night i got stuck in the dream sequence where jack kill me supposedly i get stuck cant access my phone too if it works on ur game plz just clear the dream sequnce and give that save back plz
Hey mate, I may not be SoTN but I did the dream sequence for you. Just walk towards the light haha

JotaFPR

Jan 2, 2018
I get stuck in barcelona questline where when I get to 19h, it loads a map and the it keeps perma reloading it so I can't do anything.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes